+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rudy Leatherman - Rest in Peace!

Post Likes

Frown Rudy Leatherman - Rest in Peace!

A very sad day for me and many in the HVAC industry. Rudy Leatherman has passed away from an accident at home. He posted on here many times. He was one of the nicest and most generous persons I have ever known and a true friend. He has affected the lives of many people and will be missed!
    Pray for him and his family.
    captain CO

2. Likes TruTech-Bill, mo-flo liked this post.
    Post Likes
    May his soul rest in peace.

Post Likes
    Rudy was generous with his knowledge and experience. A very positive person who didn’t hesitate to assist those looking to learn.
    I’ll miss him.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

5. Likes mo-flo liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Thank you Jim. I was not aware of this until today. Rudy was a great guy who would share anything he knew with no reservations. This is a shock - I will miss him. Tom Andrews

Post Likes
    Terrible news! Rudy was one of the legends in CO education and a great guy. He will be missed.

8. Likes mo-flo liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in