+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They all cant be perfect

Post Likes
    Looks great!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by johoff34 View Post
    Lol. Love it. Thank you very much. I measure everything up before hand and have all the metal made before I start the job. That way I don’t keep people without ac or heating more than a day. This metal took me a day in my shop. I would say probably 6 hrs. I make it all by hand just have a 4’ brake, Pittsburgh, hand flanger. I need to invest in a slip roll, currently I make all the rolls in my break.
    ...wow.
    Wanna move to Charlotte?
    The TRUE highest cost system is the system not installed properly...

Find a HVAC-Talk Contractor by clicking here

Click below to BECOME a pro member
    https://hvac-talk.com/vbb/forumdispl...ip-Information

Do you go to a boat repairman with a sinking boat, and tell him to put in a bigger motor when he tells you to fix the holes?

I am yourmrfixit

Post Likes
    Nice sheet metal work. One question, is that the dryer vent blowing on the CU?
    "It's not that I'm smart, it's that I stay with the problem longer”
    Albert Einstein

Post Likes
    It looks great, well done

Post Likes
    A press of my logo would be awesome. Wouldn’t even know where to get one these days. Any ideas?
    I didn't get too crazy searching, but the name of the tool/stamp/press is an embossing die. Google "sheet metal embossing dies" and that will get you started in the right direction.
    Wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.

In your darkest hour, when the demons come, call on me brother and we shall fight them together.

A Veteran is a person, who at some point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for payment up to and including their life.
    Gene Castagnetti-Director of the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Hawaii

6. Likes VTP99 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    As I scrolled through the pictures on my phone, I was awed when the first picture of the new furnace appeared. It's majestic regardless of the brand. The slight camera angle gives it that extra touch. The finished product is still impressive but without the piping and everything else taking from the symmetry, it's just impressive. Bravo sir. You have raised the bar and inspired me again.
    "If common sense was so common, everyone would have it."

... sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel, listening to the air conditioner hum
    Post Likes
    A press of my logo would be awesome. Wouldn’t even know where to get one these days. Any ideas?
    Maybe this?

http://www.columbiamt.com/CMT-Markin...sing_Dies.html

Looks expensive

The great professors of the art are not immune from the malignancy of matter and the eternal cussedness of inanimate objects.

Post Likes
    I think you should give up being a photographer of HVAC installs and just focus on the HVAC installs. Just kidding beautiful work as usual. I do agree with some others about the clearance around the CU but it looks like most of it can be fixed with a pair of garden shears.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in