Thread: Carrier System software Upgrade

Post Likes

Confused Carrier System software Upgrade

Looking for suggestion on upgrading out current software that is controlling our 10 Carrier units that cool and heat the our church. The current software that we are using is Comforview 3.0 run on a windows xp computer . I would like recommendation and different ways that I can use an updated software that will run on windows 10 and still be able to communicate with all our units.

A little more info about our system: We have 10 different units ranging in various sizes. Most using are configured with multiple zone dampers on each unit.

Any help or ideas for this would be great!

Post Likes
    You would need Service tool V, gives you the ability to use any laptop and plug in at any device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Would this be an actual software replacement for comfortview or just a substitute to communicate to comfortview on a computer already running it? Im looking for more of a completely new software that will control my entire system from a computer.

Post Likes
    You will have to have carrier perform that and a very expensive upgrade that would be web base for remote access. It will look like Automated logic since Carrier purchased them in a round about way. My experience with the upgrade was very clunky but works.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Go on Carriers web site and look for a certified control company in your area.
    Carrier I-Vu would be the control system that could replace your old one. The I-Vu control system will be able to communicate with your old carrier equipment, and also be able to upgrade the controls at each unit when the time comes for that.

If the link I attached doesn't work, just search for Carrier control Expert on google, the web page to search for certified Carrier contractors will show up.

https://www.carrier.com/commercial/e...ind-an-expert/