+ Reply to Thread

Thread: phone screen turns grey

Post Likes

phone screen turns grey

Why does my phone screen turn grey and wont let me post a quick reply? I know I am logged in at least it says I am

Post Likes
    Mine does that lately at timesm it is an iPhone. At the bottom there is a option line where you can chose tap-a talk or safari on the left then at the right it says open at the same level as T-A-T or open at the level of Safari. I just hit the open button, the grey disappears and you can go on as normal.

Post Likes
    can you post a screenshot please?

Post Likes
    Both my I phone and my android phone shows gray on the screen when I get on a H talk thread. The forums show up fine but when I go any thread then it gets dark gray and I can't do anything with it. Both on android and I phone. Have to use a laptop to do anything on H talk nowadays. Hope this can be fixed. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in