+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fieldpiece micron gauges

Post Likes

Fieldpiece micron gauges

On my third micron gauge from fieldpiece, first one had a leak in it internally, second one worked nicely for 3 times then would read nothing but ol, 3rd one seems to be giving me readings that seem to good to be true, getting 80 micron vacs on last 4 2 and 3 ton systems recently installed in about 20 minutes with 1 hour decay tests only rising to about 90 microns, even last service call for a suspected leak produced 180 microns in 30 minutes, wondering if my new vac set up with bigger hoses and core removal tools is just rocking it or if I need to be looking for a new micron gauge

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Every once in a while a tool comes along that just wipes everything else off the map. For micron gauges, that's the Bluvac. I've used several others, but will not be going back. The Bluvac is that good. Read some of the threads below and you'll see. They will change how you look at a vacuum gauge because they are so accurate. You'll no longer be wondering if it's the gauge, the system leaking or your setup. You'll know for sure it's not the gauge.

3. Likes Steve Max liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in