+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Broken pilot tubes.

Post Likes

Broken pilot tubes.

100 gallon 10 yr old water heater. Broken pilot tube. Replaced. Then replaced water heater. 5 days later . Broken pilot tube... replaced.... and again. Brand new water heater #2... broken pilot tube less than 24 hrs. Have never seen this happen. Anyone ever ran across this happening? 21582.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Looks rotted almost.
    Do you have combustion numbers and flu draft number?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    None of them. I replaced old one.... couldn't find any parts or fittings at 6 pm. And restaurants have to close if no hot water... so steel brake line for a car was used. Actually worked well. Then other parts failed when I left for a mini vacation (of course they would on first one I ever have with this company. Installer of new one has been handling since then.... I've just been trying to communicate with the bosses and owners about what's going on and them to fix the issue. But why on 3 different ones... just suddenly. Thought it might be combustion issue. 4 inches of water column. And door to room has been left open for 2 days and line still did the same thing.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in