Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alerton VisualLogicN4

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaforce View Post
    to open the station.
    This seems to imply that you can get the station, but not open it. If such is the case, you need to rob modules off of the old JACE. then your JACE will use it to open the station, no matter the workbench rev. Now, using the modules depends on whether there is a license check for the features. This post:
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckles View Post
    I would also like to know this. I haven't actually used this module on a workbench because I do not have proper Alerton licensing for Niagara.
    seems to indicate that there is a license check.... so you can open stuff with the modules but using the modules' features will not be possible.
    Hmmmm....smells like numbatwo to me.

Post Likes
    Hello I am new to Alerton but have experience with Niagara. I have commissioned the ACM using Centraline Niagara AX and downloaded the license. But when I try to run the station it says that it is not licensed for running a station. Please let me know what could be the problem. Shall I only use the Visual logic AX workbench or there is another issue? Also I enabled the MSTP port from Envision but it is not communicating with VLC-1188. Tx led is blinking but there is no communication. Plz help

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by arehman7616 View Post
    Hello I am new to Alerton but have experience with Niagara. I have commissioned the ACM using Centraline Niagara AX and downloaded the license. But when I try to run the station it says that it is not licensed for running a station. Please let me know what could be the problem. Shall I only use the Visual logic AX workbench or there is another issue? Also I enabled the MSTP port from Envision but it is not communicating with VLC-1188. Tx led is blinking but there is no communication. Plz help
    Centraline Niagara AX,Can you share it, or post the module, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2012 View Post
    Centraline Niagara AX,Can you share it, or post the module, thank you very much
    You have posted this in about a dozen threads over the last few days. Give it a break already. Maybe no one has it or they are not willing to share it with someone spamming the forum.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

5. Dislikes mummy2012 disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    You have posted this in about a dozen threads over the last few days. Give it a break already. Maybe no one has it or they are not willing to share it with someone spamming the forum.
    与你何干
    互相帮忙有错吗
    难道你就什么都不需要别人的帮助吗
    你不帮忙就算了 说什么没用的闲话

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy2012 View Post
    与你何干
    互相帮忙有错吗
    难道你就什么都不需要别人的帮助吗
    你不帮忙就算了 说什么没用的闲话
    Quote Originally Posted by orion242 View Post
    What to do with you
    Is it wrong to help each other
    Don't you need help from others?
    If you don’t help, let’s talk about useless gossip.

Post Likes
    Typically people spend a little time making friends before making demands. Just a tip. You will not get anything from anyone here doing things this way.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by numbawunfela View Post
    Typically people spend a little time making friends before making demands. Just a tip. You will not get anything from anyone here doing things this way.
    you are right
    Time will prove everything
    Can't the newcomer get help?
    Everyone is from ignorance to professional
    This is an indifferent society
    I think it’s better to be kind to the society

Post Likes
    Maybe take a minute and introduce yourself in a thread. Look around and try to offer a helping hand where you can.
    It might be that the software you wish is not available here. Or it might be that you get an unexpected email with what you need.
    Assuming you have an email address in your profile. Or that you have registered for membership and can get private messages. Good to make that transaction easy if possible.

Post Likes
    Maybe take a minute and introduce yourself in a thread. Look around and try to offer a helping hand where you can.
    It might be that the software you wish is not available here. Or it might be that you get an unexpected email with what you need.
    Assuming you have an email address in your profile. Or that you have registered for membership and can get private messages. Good to make that transaction easy if possible.
    Thank you
    There is a gmail mailbox in the profile

Post Likes
    Hope it gets used.
    I personally do not have the software you seek. Hope you get it.

Post Likes
    Hope it gets used.
    I personally do not have the software you seek. Hope you get it.
    Thank you for your reply
    Although I didn’t get help, I was very relieved.

Post Likes
    Didn't get help YET.

Post Likes
    This is nothing to do
    I am trying to find what I want
    I was said to be like this
    Everyone is rushing all the way to find their dreams
    Don't care about those indifferent mockery
    I believe in being kind to others, others will be kind to you too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12