+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cooking only with charcoal griddle

Post Likes

Cooking only with charcoal griddle

After all the recipes I tried I prefer to cook the pork with the charcoal griddle, sure if I have a chance.
    But anyway I cook it not that often, I prefer meat with less fat. I've started to cook like that when I've understood that this way is more healthy.
    The main pain - is to choose the charcoal griddle. I've been watching for lots of reviews, jonsguide reviews, comments, my friend gave me a source for reviews.
    Now I am trying to choose

Post Likes
    Are talking about a Grill, or one of the Griddles that goes in a Charcoal Grill? If it’s a Grill I recommend a Weber. Get the one with the Ash Bucket, not the Aluminum Ash Dish. You can easily control the heat by adjusting the Air Vents. For a slow smoke/cooking you make a Snake around the edge of the Grill. A couple of good Accessories are the Wire Charcoal Rails, Side Table, Charcoal Rake, a pair of long Resturant Type Tongs. Also I use a Chimney Coal Starter, so I can judge how much Charcoal to use. Brown Packing Paper works best, with it. When you are done close the Vents, securely place the lid on the Grill and the coals will be snuffed out, so you can use them on your next cook-out. A Deluxe Accessory is the Weber Rotisserie Kit. You will also need a Wire Brush. For Safety, never use the brush while you have food anywhere near the Grill.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in