+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NEBB TAB CP exam

Post Likes

NEBB TAB CP exam

Hi , I have applied for nebb tab cp exam and will be appearing it in February. Still now I did not started the preparation. I have ordered the environmental systems technology book and cp study courses. I will be attending capital marwa chapter for practical exam. Any suggestions for preparation

2. Likes Alizubairy liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Know your fan and pump laws. Understand friction loss for air and water. Know how to manipulate all the formulas.
    No man can be both ignorant and free.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Is the study course enough to pass the theory exam ? Or I have to study the environmental Systems technology (big green book) completely

Post Likes
    As long as you are comfortable with the fundamentals you will be OK. They have a seminar that is to help you know what type of questions are on the test. They don't give you the test questions but they cover the type of knowledge you need.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    Any guidance for practical exam ?

Post Likes
    When I took it they gave us a "report" to review and comment on. The report was so full of mistakes I at first thought it was a joke. If that happens they just want to see if you can do a report. When I took it we had to adjust a pneumatic VAV box. That was a long time ago.
    Take the test seriously but don't let it get to you.
    Thomas Jefferson

Post Likes
    The practical exam stumps most of the guys . They are good at the theory but have a hard time hooking up a water meter properly . Part of the exam is a small pump and a hand full of circuit setters , reading a kitchen hood properly and balancing a small unit with 5 or 6 grilles . If you know how to balance you will be ok . Also , know the proper NEBB procedures .

Post Likes
    Hey, were u able to pass the NEBB TAB CP exam ?

10. Likes WAYNE3298 liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in