+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REME HALO-LED

Post Likes
    Thank you for taking the time to test it and post your results. I have been considering one of those, but will likely pass now.

Post Likes
    You need to measure VOC at the supply vents, not in the middle of the room. I tested Field Controls - Duo-2000 and it reduces VOC 50% or more in 2 hours.

Dont use air purifiers that has ion generator, you dont want ions, it will create that fresh air feeling in firs few hours, after that you will start getting headaches etc. Also ion generators does not affect VOC readings at all. It was popular in the past due to copywriting marketing tricks and since nobody had VOC reader they could write whatever they want, today with $100 voc testers available its clear that ion generators are snake oil.

3. Likes ksefan liked this post.
    Post Likes
    The Duo -2000 includes carbon filtration. And carbon filtration does absorb Vocs very effectively. Not surprised it reduced TVoc levels. Unfortunately Carbon also saturates quickly. I've used 30lbs carbon canisters that saturate in days/weeks.

This thread was discussing a unit by RGF that only uses PCO technology, not carbon. It's that technology and RGFs unique spin that is in doubt.

Also why can't one measure in the middle of the room? If its not going to work there why use it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zaoka View Post
    You need to measure VOC at the supply vents, not in the middle of the room. I tested Field Controls - Duo-2000 and it reduces VOC 50% or more in 2 hours.

Dont use air purifiers that has ion generator, you dont want ions, it will create that fresh air feeling in firs few hours, after that you will start getting headaches etc. Also ion generators does not affect VOC readings at all. It was popular in the past due to copywriting marketing tricks and since nobody had VOC reader they could write whatever they want, today with $100 voc testers available its clear that ion generators are snake oil.
    I’m not living most my life 2” from a vent. More in the middle of the room. So yes, I will be measuring in the middle of the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jbhenergy View Post
    I’m not living most my life 2” from a vent. More in the middle of the room. So yes, I will be measuring in the middle of the room.
    Yes I like the middle of the room instead of next to the vent also.
    But mainly I wanted to say - jbhEnergy - NICE LOGO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in