+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fieldpiece SM380V/SM480V

Post Likes

Fieldpiece SM380V/SM480V

Anyone had their hands on one of the newest digital yet? I have the Job link probes and like them, but my manifold is a YJ P51-870. I was thinking the wireless function would be pretty nice. I've had a couple encounters with Smans before and liked them ok, but never any long term use.
    Just looking for opinions.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by channellxbob View Post
    Anyone had their hands on one of the newest digital yet? I have the Job link probes and like them, but my manifold is a YJ P51-870. I was thinking the wireless function would be pretty nice. I've had a couple encounters with Smans before and liked them ok, but never any long term use.
    Just looking for opinions.
    We shipped out dozens from TruTechTools over the last week. The reports should start coming in soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bill Spohn
    President & CEO
    www.TruTechTools.com

Post Likes
    Thanks, I've been looking them over, and already have JL Probes and like them, soooo.
    I'll be on you order line in a week as I'm out of town for a couple weeks, want em there when I get back.

4. Likes TruTech-Bill liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I love my Sman4's. Don't believe I have the wireless temp sensor option but I would definately like that.

Post Likes
    Just a follow up, I got the 380, and they are fantastic. Great connection, no drops, great distance. I wse wireless JL probes, no problems at all. Best manifold I've ever used. Most everything on one screen. Very well constructed.I've had them all summer, used them every day, no hiccups yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in