Thread: Hobart LXEH display and power issues

Post Likes

Hobart LXEH display and power issues

Hobart LXEH dishwasher ML 130192. Display failed-- all LEDs on the display were on at once-- and we replaced. Unit now not powering on without power disconnect/reconnect and even that sometimes doesn't work. Suspect control board but would like some confirmation. Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cbmarshall View Post
    Hobart LXEH dishwasher ML 130192. Display failed-- all LEDs on the display were on at once-- and we replaced. Unit now not powering on without power disconnect/reconnect and even that sometimes doesn't work. Suspect control board but would like some confirmation. Thanks!
    You first should be looking at the power supply board as it provides power to control board ......check every wire connection, fuses ........you replaced the display go back and recheck everything there to and then re post and we will go from there.

Post Likes
    All connections are correct, fuses, breaker, all in working order. Of note, the replacement display showed the same problem shortly after install-- all LEDs lit, prior to the unit eventually developing the power problems I mentioned above.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cbmarshall View Post
    All connections are correct, fuses, breaker, all in working order. Of note, the replacement display showed the same problem shortly after install-- all LEDs lit, prior to the unit eventually developing the power problems I mentioned above.
    sounds like a control board issue then.......just to confirm you replaced the front display as in the on /off overlay or membrane right ? not the actually L.E.D screen .....

Post Likes
    Partstown Hobart web site has what you need

Post Likes
    partstown com hobart lxeh manuals

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Brackett View Post
    partstown com hobart lxeh manuals

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Unfortunately, you did not write how you solved the problem, do I understand correctly that the problem was in the control board?

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyEd View Post
    Unfortunately, you did not write how you solved the problem, do I understand correctly that the problem was in the control board?
    The OP hasn't logged on in over three years. I doubt you'll get an answer to your question.