Thread: Steam Power Humidifier HE460A connection

Post Likes

Steam Power Humidifier HE460A connection

Hi, about 10+ years ago I had my Honeywell HE460A professionally installed in my HVAC system.
    I never turned It on to use. Now that I am trying to use it I found that the wiring was not fully connected.
    The system is Honeywell HE460A1000 Steam power Humidifier, connected to Honeywell H908A Humidity controller. These are properly installed and electrically connected. Physical plumbing (water supply) and drainage is there as well.
    All good except: there are two wires coming out of the HE460 unit (Class 2 fan wiring) that is left unconnected. My HVAC unit is a Bryant Plus 90i.
    All I have to do I think is to connect these two wires and I should be good to go.
    Any thoughts ? Ideas, suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    Much appreciated.

Post Likes
    We are not allowed to give technical advice for DIY.
    Nor can we see what those wires are for. A tech on site will be able to identify the function of the wires.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in