+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Calgary Alberta Canada Piece work HVAC installation

Post Likes

Calgary Alberta Canada Piece work HVAC installation

Hi
    I'm moving back to Calgary and looking for a position doing piece work new home HVAC installation. I have 12 years experience in the trade. Anybody on here from Calgary? or know anything of the Calgary market? I'm just wondering if anybody knows any of the good companies to work for that do piece work? I worked previously for Arpi's and Knight Heating, so I am well aware of those two and will be applying at both of them. Any other suggestions? I know there's a few other ones, do I just have to go through the phone book and call every company listed and ask them? Most of which are just companies that do service work and/or furnace installation or pay by the hour, which I am not interested in at all.

Thanks

Post Likes
    Gateway Mechanical was excellent to work for in Calgary, really great Service Manager Craig. I think he still works there.
    Another company is AK Brown, they exceed anywhere else as far as tech training, the pay is decent. Good Luck!

Post Likes

Re:

It is a really cool tendency which I see a lot nowadays. People help others with their problems, and I think that's beautiful. My mom always told me how hard it was for her to find information on any topic as there were not as many resources as needed.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in