First off thanks everyone for being here. For new homeowners such as myself you all make this site an invaluable resource

So cutting to the chase, I am running some linesets for my new minisplit system (4 blowers - 2.5 ton system). Yesterday I bent one of the the larger (Vapor) lines a bit too far - i knew it right away. I cut back the insulation and low and behold, there was a clear bend or dent in the line. Based on sight but not science, i would say that 80% of the flow is still getting through, so clearly its not a major kink. With that said, I have no experience with this type of thing and I would like to know if the line is 1) ok to leave, 2) needs repair, 3) needs to be cut and reflared (good news is that it is only 15 inches from the end bad news is the lines came preflared).

Unfortunately i am new to this forum so i don't think i am allowed to post pictures or links yet, but hopefully soon. I have a relative in another state who installs minisplits from time to time. I sent him the pictures and he thinks it is ok, but I am a perfectionist (i try) and want to make sure that this won't meaningfully degrade system performance.

If anyone wants to see the pictures, i believe i am allowed to email or text them.

Thanks again.

Kevin the Newbie