Thread: CPS recovery machine

Post Likes

CPS recovery machine

I bought a CPS TR21 recovery machine a few months back, it was recommended over the appions. Ive used appions for years but decided to give the cps a try. I work on chillers and move large volumes of liquid and the CPS states it can pump liquid without having to throttle the inlet like the appions. Last night while transferring refrigerant the high pressure cut out opened, 24 hours later and the switch never reset. I have since brought it back to United Refrigeration for warranty, anyone have this happen to them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I saw one of those in United the other day and was reading the data sheet. I can't complain at all about my appion, but I'm always looking for something faster. I mostly use mine on air cooled machines and occasionally on water cooled screws. Interested to see how this pans out.

Post Likes
    If you were recovering 100# of 134A you would probably see s speed increase of about 20 min. Nothing drastic but hey, anything helps. I use it for <300 or so pounds. I dont wanna get a big boy from the shop if I dont need to. Ill keep you updated on how the warranty goes.

Post Likes
    I noticed mine doesnt like doing liquid without throttling it. It jacks itself all over the place sounds like it's ready to fly apart.

Post Likes
    Quit using it to unplug toilets marc

6. Likes HVAC_Marc, BALloyd, aclay liked this post.
    Post Likes

8. Likes Core_d liked this post.