Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: New iManifold Features & NPI Partners Announced!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes

    New iManifold Features & NPI Partners Announced!!

    Hi All,

    Check out our recent product update regarding data logging app(Live Data Streaming & Analysis), Trane commissioning report and new partners.
    http://conta.cc/2G0idZ3

    You can view multiple Superheat, Subcooling in a multi-circuit system with custom probe mapping along with live electrical data from UEI DL 429 to perform real time diagnostic.

    Link for Android App
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...talogger&hl=en

    Link for Windows App
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PFNPF7K02WX

    App will be out on Apple soon, it is in review!!

    SunTrac Partnership with NPI
    https://imanifold.com/news/suntrac-a...t-oem-program/

    Please share your feedback with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!!

    Be sure to stay tuned since we are adding new features and services regularly.

    Thanks,
    Bill

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    At The Point Of No Return
    Posts
    17,305
    Post Likes
    Looks geared for AC still. It asks for tonage and airflow to get started.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    At The Point Of No Return
    Posts
    17,305
    Post Likes
    Can we get a high pressure probe or high side manifold pressure to for evaporator pressure?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    At The Point Of No Return
    Posts
    17,305
    Post Likes
    Not seeing multiple superheats from one pressure either. Will have to dig through later.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    4,240
    Post Likes
    Really, UEi? And no Watts? What's the point?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Not seeing multiple superheats from one pressure either. Will have to dig through later.
    Email me and we can set up a virtual meeting to walk you through the app. bill@npinnovations.com

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Really, UEi? And no Watts? What's the point?
    As Is mentioned to itsiceman, email me and we can set up a time to go through the app in detail. We are always looking improve so once you know its features we can then understand what needs further improvement. bill@npinnovations.com

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    At The Point Of No Return
    Posts
    17,305
    Post Likes
    I see how to change everything now. The temps don't show up unless something is plugged in which is nice. Now just need to find how to view live calculations.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I see how to change everything now. The temps don't show up unless something is plugged in which is nice. Now just need to find how to view live calculations.
    Glad you found it. The data flows to our cloud and you must be a cloud subscriber to view all your data in real time. You can sign up as a non subscriber and it will show an example of what you can expect to see. We give you a free month so get signed up to see if you like it.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    1,499
    Post Likes
    SunTrac? Isn't that the snake oil that heats up the refrigerant after the compressor using some solar heat pipes?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    SunTrac? Isn't that the snake oil that heats up the refrigerant after the compressor using some solar heat pipes?
    We have done extensive analysis on the technology. We would be pleased to review it with you so you can understand the science behind it. Please let me know if you would like to "dive" into it. bill@npinnovations.com

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Good day all. the data logging app in now available in the Apple store. So now you will be able to use it on Apple, Android and the Windows platforms. Let us know what you think of it and any additional features you would like to see.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,548
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Glad you found it. The data flows to our cloud and you must be a cloud subscriber to view all your data in real time. You can sign up as a non subscriber and it will show an example of what you can expect to see. We give you a free month so get signed up to see if you like it.
    Did I read this correctly, Internet access is needed to use this feature?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Did I read this correctly, Internet access is needed to use this feature?
    Yes, that is correct. The data streams to our cloud so you see it in real time and stores it for retrieval any time. This also builds your data set for each machine you work on.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    4,240
    Post Likes
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?
    Not sure I understand how a manometer relates to electrical drift. Perhaps you can explain a bit more.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    4,240
    Post Likes
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    150
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    4,240
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.
    Oh, wow that's great news! Is it possible that Northpark will be producing new compatible bluetooth line up?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    10,548
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.
    https://www.trutechtools.com/921M

    Did I misunderstand the highlighted portion?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •