+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New iManifold Features & NPI Partners Announced!!

Post Likes

New iManifold Features & NPI Partners Announced!!

Hi All,

Check out our recent product update regarding data logging app(Live Data Streaming & Analysis), Trane commissioning report and new partners.
    http://conta.cc/2G0idZ3

You can view multiple Superheat, Subcooling in a multi-circuit system with custom probe mapping along with live electrical data from UEI DL 429 to perform real time diagnostic.

Link for Android App
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...talogger&hl=en

Link for Windows App
    https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9PFNPF7K02WX

App will be out on Apple soon, it is in review!!

SunTrac Partnership with NPI
    https://imanifold.com/news/suntrac-a...t-oem-program/

Please share your feedback with us. We are looking forward to hearing from you!!

Be sure to stay tuned since we are adding new features and services regularly.

Thanks,
    Bill

Post Likes
    Looks geared for AC still. It asks for tonage and airflow to get started.

Post Likes
    Can we get a high pressure probe or high side manifold pressure to for evaporator pressure?

Post Likes
    Not seeing multiple superheats from one pressure either. Will have to dig through later.

Post Likes
    Really, UEi? And no Watts? What's the point?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    Not seeing multiple superheats from one pressure either. Will have to dig through later.
    Email me and we can set up a virtual meeting to walk you through the app. bill@npinnovations.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Really, UEi? And no Watts? What's the point?
    As Is mentioned to itsiceman, email me and we can set up a time to go through the app in detail. We are always looking improve so once you know its features we can then understand what needs further improvement. bill@npinnovations.com

Post Likes
    I see how to change everything now. The temps don't show up unless something is plugged in which is nice. Now just need to find how to view live calculations.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I see how to change everything now. The temps don't show up unless something is plugged in which is nice. Now just need to find how to view live calculations.
    Glad you found it. The data flows to our cloud and you must be a cloud subscriber to view all your data in real time. You can sign up as a non subscriber and it will show an example of what you can expect to see. We give you a free month so get signed up to see if you like it.

Post Likes
    SunTrac? Isn't that the snake oil that heats up the refrigerant after the compressor using some solar heat pipes?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    SunTrac? Isn't that the snake oil that heats up the refrigerant after the compressor using some solar heat pipes?
    We have done extensive analysis on the technology. We would be pleased to review it with you so you can understand the science behind it. Please let me know if you would like to "dive" into it. bill@npinnovations.com

Post Likes
    Good day all. the data logging app in now available in the Apple store. So now you will be able to use it on Apple, Android and the Windows platforms. Let us know what you think of it and any additional features you would like to see.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Glad you found it. The data flows to our cloud and you must be a cloud subscriber to view all your data in real time. You can sign up as a non subscriber and it will show an example of what you can expect to see. We give you a free month so get signed up to see if you like it.
    Did I read this correctly, Internet access is needed to use this feature?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Did I read this correctly, Internet access is needed to use this feature?
    Yes, that is correct. The data streams to our cloud so you see it in real time and stores it for retrieval any time. This also builds your data set for each machine you work on.

Post Likes
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?

Post Likes
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?
    Not sure I understand how a manometer relates to electrical drift. Perhaps you can explain a bit more.

Post Likes
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.

Post Likes
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.

Post Likes
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.
    Oh, wow that's great news! Is it possible that Northpark will be producing new compatible bluetooth line up?

Post Likes
    https://www.trutechtools.com/921M

Did I misunderstand the highlighted portion?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in