+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HVAC Problems & Concerns

Post Likes
    How about:
    If you're working inside of a large air handler with only a headlamp. You hear some shuffling. Then you turn around to see someone standing there wearing a scary clown mask. The headlamp starts to flicker out. Then you see the large blood stained knife . . .

Quote Originally Posted by mrkelly View Post
    I'm a dino.
    I 'give' a schidt about.
    Tech getting 'way' out of hand.
    Help that has NO 'hand skill's'.
    Getting 'dirty' is,

Post Likes
    Baseball bats & clowns, very good stuff here guys

Lets keep it going..

I focus more on residential work and these are a few of mine...
    I've always had concerns with overly excessive heavy lifting leading to issues with my body down the road. Especially when you have no choice but to lift awkwardly.
    Fears, the inconsistency with weather leading to not enough work / not being able to provide for my family.
    And as for desires, I would love to do more new boiler installs in open areas, the dungeons.. not so much.

Post Likes
    Have you heard about the clown craze? The clown lives matter movement? The ban on clown costumes? The hunting of clowns? Being arrested for wearing a clown costume in public?

http://time.com/4518456/scary-clown-...-attack-craze/

In the rest of the world they worry about starving to death, being killed, and/or not having any medical care. In the USA we worry about a clown costume.

Quote Originally Posted by CRobertine View Post
    Baseball bats & clowns, very good stuff here guys

Lets keep it going..

I focus more on residential work and these are a few of mine...
    I've always had concerns with overly excessive heavy lifting leading to issues with my body down the road. Especially when you have no choice but to lift awkwardly.
    Fears, the inconsistency with weather leading to not enough work / not being able to provide for my family.
    And as for desires, I would love to do more new boiler installs in open areas, the dungeons.. not so much.

Post Likes
    Yeah. We have that Here,clowns,and all and all I can tell anybody is that I 'carry' and any 'clown' WILL be shot if need be.Stupid arse punks 'think' They are something till a Gun is pressed into Their Face with the capicty to blow their their Brain Out.....Funny,HaHa...Til the 'Rain comes down.
    No matter how long you have been doing this,
    Go back and reread the Basic's.You WILL Learn something.
    Why is it called,an Act of GOD when IT has Nothing to do with Him?
    Will of the Devil would be more appropriate IMO.Just Saying.
    PSALMS, 18 & 25.
    I am Tired of High Efficiency Propaganda.

Post Likes
    My job/work is In the middle of the height of The Worst neighborhood in central LR as in 12th & Woodrow.
    Long as your 'gone' before sunset and darkness arrives,your good. After Dark,your on your own,
    90% of the Black on Black killings and Crime happen within a 10 block radius of This area.
    I KNOW "The Facts".I 'deal with this everyday so do NOT B.S. me as to the 'Problem' with America and 'race relations' OK? I SEE this schidt EVERYDAY and KNOW 'Their' uhhm, 'Issues'....
    Which are self made and looking for a scape goat in 'whitey' as always.
    FUBAR.
    No matter how long you have been doing this,
    Go back and reread the Basic's.You WILL Learn something.
    Why is it called,an Act of GOD when IT has Nothing to do with Him?
    Will of the Devil would be more appropriate IMO.Just Saying.
    PSALMS, 18 & 25.
    I am Tired of High Efficiency Propaganda.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in