Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36

Thread: Alerton Envision for BACTalk Software

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes

    Envision for Backtalk Installer

    Hello, someone has the envision 2.5 software installer?

    they could share it with me, I can not find it in the website Asn.alerton

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Hi, I also need Envision 2.5 software installer please; the HDD of our HVAC computer died and need to reinstall the Windows, now the program doesn't work; I have the license and the dongle. Any help or suggestion is appreciated!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by techid View Post
    Hi, I also need Envision 2.5 software installer please; the HDD of our HVAC computer died and need to reinstall the Windows, now the program doesn't work; I have the license and the dongle. Any help or suggestion is appreciated!
    Post your email in your profile.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moncton, NB
    Posts
    198
    Post Likes
    I'm looking for the 2.5 software as well. If I could get a link to it that would be great.
    Thanks

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by XRRIDER View Post
    I'm looking for the 2.5 software as well. If I could get a link to it that would be great.
    Thanks
    Post your email in your profile or send me an email.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Moncton, NB
    Posts
    198
    Post Likes
    Sent you an email.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    244
    Post Likes
    Envision 2.6 DB error when you open up a Trend log to view ? Someone mentioned to do a Compact and repair but still having the same issue.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Have you copied an older or newer version of the trendlog? Ex. a trendlog from Envision 3.0 or 2.01

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Also check whether there is a backup file of the trendlog created on the same folder.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ricksmithsdca View Post
    Amigo, nah, I understand and you are right. I work for a controls contractor and we used to be an Authorized Alerton Sub-Dealer. I have a site that still has Alerton IBEX with the BACTalk Gateways that we need to connect to to make some changes. I hope this clarifies things for you.
    oi amigo, como faz pra me passar o manual de como funciona

  11. #31
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Reckles, please send to my e-mail too.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dag3894 View Post
    Reckles, please send to my e-mail too.
    Add email address to your profile or send me an email.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Hi

    I'm a Building Integrator that has been tasked with replacing a PC that uses Envision BACTalk V3.2 because the Hard Drive and the Power Supply of the Workstation was damaged. Does anyone have a copy of BACTalk V3.2. The previous integrator was fired and left no copies of the installation software Thanks in advance.

    My e-mail is diego.hernandez@sitiwlan.net

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego_ahe View Post
    Hi

    I'm a Building Integrator that has been tasked with replacing a PC that uses Envision BACTalk V3.2 because the Hard Drive and the Power Supply of the Workstation was damaged. Does anyone have a copy of BACTalk V3.2. The previous integrator was fired and left no copies of the installation software Thanks in advance.
    I can send you the software but Envision 3.0 and above needs a license key which binds to the host-id of the PC. If you still have the license details and PO you can ask Alerton to send you a replacement key.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    1
    Post Likes
    Dear Reckles.

    I take care of the BMS system in a building that uses Envision BACTalk V3.0, I had the same problem as our friend Diego_ahe
    Can you send me a copy of BACTalk V3.0?

    Thank you.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    468
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcoshc View Post
    Dear Reckles.

    I take care of the BMS system in a building that uses Envision BACTalk V3.0, I had the same problem as our friend Diego_ahe
    Can you send me a copy of BACTalk V3.0?

    Thank you.
    Send me an email My email is in my profile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •