+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a close friend

Post Likes
    I do not think PHM was suggesting killing off Muslims...
    What he was saying was an example of thinking.

Most of us non-Muslims wonder why the radical element?
    Yeah, there are radicals in other faiths... yet for the most part... they do not resort to life threatening violence (yeah, there are always exceptions).

This is only a question for learning: I have heard the idea the peaceful Muslim folks need to tell the non-peaceful Muslim folks to chill out...
    Is there any possibility of that actually working... or would that be kinda like trying to tame a tiger IN the cage?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    You miss my point - I do not advocate killing Muslims. And especially not Because they are Muslims. I only advocate the killing of wonton murderers and the people who want to harm me and those like me - no matter what their religion is. I am the sweetest guy in the world - until you put your fists up. Then I believe you just stepped outside the standard restraints which govern a civilized society and I am willing to escalate to Any level in order to avoid having you hurt me or mine.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by mofotech View Post
    90% of Muslims are Sunni in the world. There's 1.6 or I think 2.2 billion Muslims on earth. There are hugh differences with Shia and Sunnis. Shia faith is actually a mix of Sunni and some Persian religions. A lot of their beliefs for a Sunni Muslims takes you out the fold of Islam. So its issues like that. As for your comment about killing Muslims because it will make the world better.. that's like the Nazi killing the Jews in WWII. It won't make the world better. I think you will have a lot of trouble killing off 1/4 (or 1/3) of the world's population especially when so many are well educated normal people who contribute to society every single day. Hey PHM don't let ISIS , al-quade and others brainwash you into such views. Anyways this is probably another thread topic, kefah is here to mourn the lost of his friend.
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    You miss my point - I do not advocate killing Muslims. And especially not Because they are Muslims. I only advocate the killing of wonton murderers and the people who want to harm me and those like me - no matter what their religion is. I am the sweetest guy in the world - until you put your fists up. Then I believe you just stepped outside the standard restraints which govern a civilized society and I am willing to escalate to Any level in order to avoid having you hurt me or mine.

PHM
    --------
    Yup , understood. I missed the part you said "anyone else". My apologies.

4. Likes kefah liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

6. Likes kefah liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Why do seemly normal people kill other seemly normal people over religion , any religion of which is primary based on faith especially since it is so destructive to the countries effected by this

Post Likes
    Secause they are not seemingly normal Ron, they are savage extremest muzzi fanatics.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Secause they are not seemingly normal Ron, they are savage extremest muzzi fanatics.
    Agree... because they are not really normal folks.

Normal folks respect each other... Part of our American heritage we have allowed polecats to destroy.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Why did seemingly normal people kill other seemingly normal people over their skin color?

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Roncool View Post
    Why do seemly normal people kill other seemly normal people over religion , any religion of which is primary based on faith especially since it is so destructive to the countries effected by this
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Why did seemingly normal people kill other seemingly normal people over their skin color?

PHM
    ------
    Because they are not seemingly normal people, Mikey; they are savage extremist other colored fanatics.

It says so above.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in