+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Micro Air Conditioner for Motorcycle or mobile applications

Post Likes
    Let me first say, I applaud this quest. I don't see how this is a feasible proposition, but that's not the point. I know I have done plenty of stuff just to see if it was possible for me to do, and it was fun and a learning experience. Some wins some loses.
    In order to get any cooling effect I would think you would need to do it as a cooling vest. Air cooled from the evap. I will admit I don't know how you could feed enough air into the vest. But if it was anything else it would leak some fluid that would have to be replaced at some point, or worse if it was a refrigerant, you would have air and moisture getting into the system.
    How are you planning on connecting the a/c to the suit or whatever to the rider. The connection should able to break away easily. If there was an accident I would not want to be tethered to the the bike.
    With that said, I hope you figure it out, and I am willing to field test your product. I am in south Alabama so I can test almost year round. Good luck and all my best..
    The OP's project is what makes the USA so great. It's not if it should be done, but if it can be done, and than get it done. To many times in our lives we get shot down because we thought outside of the box. How many products have be created under these same conditions. With that said OP i wish you good luck and hope to be using your product in the near future. Even if I have to purchase.

Post Likes
    that some pretty interesting stuff!

Post Likes
    Thank you everyone for the good thoughts,

the project has been on hold for a while but maybe i;ll give it a go this summer season.

the a/c would be linked to the rider by a plastic or rubber hose, attached perhaps magnetically

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Dude1450 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the good thoughts,

the project has been on hold for a while but maybe i;ll give it a go this summer season.

the a/c would be linked to the rider by a plastic or rubber hose, attached perhaps magnetically

(Since "Like This Post" doesn't work for me)
    In honor of RichardL: "Ain't 'None' of us as smart as 'All' of us".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in