Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415

Thread: Free VETO PRO PAC Tool Bag

Post Likes
    I knew I'd get a smart a## answer from one of you guys..........
    Have you hugged the Earth today?
    Donny Baker rules

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chucko615 View Post
    I knew I'd get a smart a## answer from one of you guys..........
    Mines for O-Tech. Where do you put the shop vac? Did they send or did you ask for a pack for it? That would be a pack from hell to carry.

Post Likes

wuddup reeper

Quote Originally Posted by reepersteve View Post
    Mines for O-Tech. Where do you put the shop vac? Did they send or did you ask for a pack for it? That would be a pack from hell to carry.
    I asked if they had a bag big enough to clean up the mess in the van but they fell out of the chair laughing and hung up on me.

BTW the vac pic belongs to iceman. I use one of those hang up style vacs that are tall and skinny and also have a 20ft hose so you dont have to wire the vac on a ladder to dry out an emergency pan.

Post Likes

Talking I got it! I got it!

I got my VETO PRO PAC from UPS just now.

It's the LC model. I can't wait to load it up and start using it.

Thanks a million VETO PRO PAC! You guys are great!
    Last edited by tuncos; 01-07-2008 at 08:36 PM. Reason: add photo

Post Likes
    I got my bag and I have used it. The bag is really built very well and even though its the LC it still has a lot of carrying capacity. Hands down the best bag on the market.

There were a couple things that I noticed while working with it that I didn't realize before I got it. One is, it is a little higher than other bags when sitting on the ground, and believe it or not that makes a big diffeence when you go to pick it up or pull a tool out of it because its just a slight knee bend instead of a full waist bend. That may not be a big deal to some guys but it gets noticed by people with bad backs. Another thing is that it actually felt a little heavy when empty, but then when I filled it up it was still more comfortable than my old bag because its a steady weight that is spread. If that makes any sense.

I have had a few guys writing the website address down and I think they will probably be buying one for theirself. I noticed that the price dropped by about ten bucks on the site so if you're hedging I would go ahead and spend the dough, you won't be disappointed. Its worth every penny. After seeing the quality in the bag I am a little surprised that he can even build the thing for 120 bucks. The material and quality is that good. Oh well, not trying to make a commercial, but its not often that what is advertised is surpassed by what gets delivered.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mikesands View Post
    Another thing is that it actually felt a little heavy when empty, but then when I filled it up it was still more comfortable than my old bag because its a steady weight that is spread. If that makes any sense.
    I found the exact same thing......... Its easier to carry the XL than my lighter bag with the exact same tools...... the oversized strap helps too.... but I think because the whole load in closer to you than a normal bag, leverage isnt working against you.

Post Likes
    That makes sense I din't think of it that way but your right you don't have to hold it out away from you so its an easier tote,

Post Likes
    I received mine last night
    I put all my tools in it and there is still room for more
    I like all my screw drivers standing up - nice.

If there was any thing that could be improved it would be more individual screw/nutdriver slots on each side - I like my drivers to have their own pocket

My longest philips screw driver is a bit long to stand up but it will fit lying down diagonally
    I'm sure the more I use it the more I'll like it

Thanks again Veto and all the guys that make them
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Post Likes
    I got my bag

Wow, Thank the good Lord!

I fixed your sig line, it was really messed up!

Post Likes
    Thanks, and Thanks,

Post Likes
    Thanks, and Thanks,

You are most welcome!

Post Likes
    Veto had asked for suggestions on what could make the bag even better.

I have used it for a few days now and the only thing I see is it would be nice if there were a dedicated spot for a small plastic container for spade clips, wire nuts, and things like that.

maybe something down at the bottom under it that would just pull out.

but hands down well worth the money.

I came close to buying one early last year there was a thread about it on this site. the high cost scared me away. but now that I have used it, I see why it costs more, and the value of it.

there is not much I can say that hasn't been said all ready, just if you don't have one, and the cost is what is stopping you. save up and make it your next tool to get. it will protect you stuff and make your tools last longer and be more accessible.
    I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.

What I don't Know Far out weighs what I do.

VETO PRO PAC, The Official Tool Bag of HVAC-Talk.com

Post Likes

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohn79 View Post
    I would like to see something that could hold a laptop, assorted cables and several tools without being too big. I've been through several laptop bags and they just don't hold up in our line of work. Especially when they are crammed full of cables and tools, too

Quote Originally Posted by bigjohn79
    there is not much I can say that hasn't been said all ready, just if you don't have one, and the cost is what is stopping you. save up and make it your next tool to get. it will protect you stuff and make your tools last longer and be more accessible.
    I totally agree with that.

The VETO PRO PAC's craftsmanship should make them last for years and years, as opposed to those sorry bags that never seem to hold up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by tuncos View Post
    I would like to see something that could hold a laptop, assorted cables and several tools without being too big. I've been through several laptop bags and they just don't hold up in our line of work. Especially when they are crammed full of cables and tools, too
    Yeah a control guy version would be sweet.

I'd buy one for working on air handlers and such that you know you'll need a few hand tools.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohn79 View Post
    I would like a little shorter strap for my LC and a few more Velcro dots to hold the strap to the handle. Also a new zip up pac to the line in between the length sizes of XL and XXL-F that is a little taller to hold some 12-14 inch tools vertical and a little more depth to lay some others down.
    Could be an XXL-EXT
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Can I mail you a picture of my nasty old bag?????? I don't know how to do digital stuff but I already need 2 more of these. Winning one would be cool.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    I'll show it to every contractor in my whole county if I can win one by mailing a photo......... [me begging]
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112131415