Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over Supply of Solar Panels?

Post Likes
    It is important that solar panels to be tested for stated voltage and amps, correctly and installed.
    Home roof and car roof panels are different ones, but they are worth even in latitudes where the sun energy is not very powerful after mid autumn.
    I believe, during the China boom and afterwards, there were a lot of experiment of cost reduction and environmental issues of production dynamically changing.
    So, when buying a solar panel, one should mind the production year.
    Some van owners try to use even 10 year old panels, that tells some story.

Post Likes
    Hello. I'm curious how much power people are generating via solar in the state. For example, I was recently quoted 30x 360-watt panels for my roof. I ask him if he had any others in the area that had used these panels and could comment on how much they actually generate in a year but he could not. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone can comment on yearly averages of how much they actually generate. If you don't mind letting me know how much you generate and the size of your system, I'd really appreciate it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cesep4 View Post
    Hello. I'm curious how much power people are generating via solar in the state. For example, I was recently quoted 30x 360-watt panels for my roof. I ask him if he had any others in the area that had used these panels and could comment on how much they actually generate in a year but he could not. So I'm reaching out to see if anyone can comment on yearly averages of how much they actually generate. If you don't mind letting me know how much you generate and the size of your system, I'd really appreciate it.
    no response.

Post Likes
    reposted

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cesep4 View Post
    reposted
    Check with your local utility provider. They usually have service representatives that may be able to help.

6. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12