+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydronic/Mechanical installer needed

Post Likes

Thumbs up Hydronic/Mechanical installer needed

Toronto, ON

Hey Everyone,

We need a new new installer/service tech. In a perfect world I'd love to get a really experienced guy/girl who can run his/her own crew. The reality is that most of the techs I know or have hired in the past are starting up their own companies. So... I'd be happy to bring on someone with a year or so of experience and train them.

We do do installs and service for residential boilers, radiant systems, geothermal, furnaces, heat pumps, and complete systems controls. Most of our work is for high end homes and high efficiency systems. We are a small company, with a focus on really high quality of work. If your interested send me an email or give me a call.

Darryl Saunders
    416 798 9512
    darryl@thehydronicsteam.com

P.S. am I even aloud to post this? The banner across my screen says I need to be a professional member but there is a sticky that says anyone can post. Hopefully I'm following the rules!

Post Likes

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in