+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Solar Cool ????

Post Likes

Confused Solar Cool ????

Had a field tech from this new (2 yr. old) company called Solar Cool come in and try to explain how this new product will save up to 30% on your AC bill. They do it by cutting the hot gas discharge at the compressor, piping the gas to a solar panel on roof to increase the tempature of the hot gas,then return it to the condensor to be condensed. To be used on 2 stage compresors only. Says keeps the compressor in 1 stage but will have 2nd stage capacity. How can this work? Makes no sense to me. Has anyone heard of this??
    The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price has gone.

Post Likes
    I've never heard of this.
    I've had several experiences with a manufacturer called Solarease, that was based in Fla., in the 80's, as an installer of their watersource heat pumps/solar equipment, they had a freon charged solar panel for heatpumps. After about 8 months with the Dealership, I quit the company because of their "cutting corners", & the many failures of equipment.
    I'd do a lot of research into it before I made any commitment.

Post Likes
    Google it. I have seen a video on it and it makes since but the pay off doesn't seem to work out and the vidoe I saw seemed as if it were made by eco nazis
    UA Proud

"Phfft! Facts. You can use them to prove anything." Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    looks good
    Thanks for you information!

Post Likes
    Seems far fetched though. heard of it too but it is not so common so i do not have to share any feedback from my friends or family But i dont think so it is advanced enough procedure to experiment with your air conditioner. What if instead of saving it will damage your appliance.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in