Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: HVAC Qualifier (Florida)

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    That's what I've heard but if history has taught us anything at all it's that it is going to take a lot more than That to kill me. <g>

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Isn't that what killed the ��
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    I’m interested in speaking with you if you’re still in need. 352-454-8521. Dustin Wyman

Post Likes
    Hey Guys, I own a small hvac business in Miramar florida since 2012 and our existing qualifier is about to retirement, Im looking for class B mechanical qualifier please contact me on my direct line - 954-980-1035

Post Likes

HVAC A License Looking for a home...

I am a FL Class A HVAC license holder currently looking for a new home. I am currently qualifying a company & under contract, but looking for a change. I am located in near Orlando FL in Clermont. I actually hold a Class A & B, and have since 2007. This would be W2 employment. I do not rent my license or do business on a per job basis. Please text initially. Here is my contact info: 803-707-7976

Post Likes
    I have a class A contractor’s license if anyone is interested please contact me via email
    Anthonyadams6915@gmail.com
    or phone (850)321-6893

Post Likes
    IÂ’ll be sure to do check after the last guy snd I recommend checking out someone thoroughly before you qualify them if you want to know the company rather deadbeat call me and IÂ’ll let you know who it is and to avoid them. He didnÂ’t last a year. I picked him up after 8 years qualifying the first because he retired at 81. They thought they were renting a license,and I wasnÂ’t part owner, after we went in front of the licensing board ( only because of his record) I gave him every opportunity but he couldnÂ’t prioritize what was important such as business & obligations( ie work, payment & ownership) I shut him down, contacted the DBPR, made them aware if hie fraudulent activity, made my license inactive , shut down all the accounts, revoked all designated agents, contacted the liability insurance, etc. IÂ’m going to protect my license. I donÂ’t do rentals, one time permits and I wonÂ’t let walk on me. IÂ’m fair but firm in what has to be done. I can give a reference to the other company I qualify for the past 5 years.

Post Likes
    Amen.......I have never seen such dangerously installed and repaired equipment compared to Chicago, which has no licensing, in my entire career. damn near scary, especially on the electrical side. Licensing has not improved service or installation standards here in Florida.....Just my observation. You don't run natural gas lines in galvanized pipe.....for one. Theres more but I just shake my head and wonder how this is even possible. If you say something then they look at you like you did it. It's insane here......no doubt

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    Post Likes
    Is galvanized pipe for natural gas specifically forbidden by code?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by TPARSONS64 View Post
    . . . . You don't run natural gas lines in galvanized pipe.....for one. . . .
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    I didn't look the code up but you definitely don't want galvanized flakes running through your system. 😲

Post Likes
    And why would there be galvanized flakes running through a system piped with galvanized ? I have never heard of or seen that.

"code" specifies the minimum legal standard - nothing in 'the code' states that you cannot use a better-then-minimum grade product. That's why I asked: "why not galvanized for gas?" I'm sure I installed miles of it on everything from private homes, to bid & spec buildings for counties, states, and the feds. Dupont specifies it for natural gas.

Although, in regard to iron pipe, I think Dupont is: black for steam, galvanized for water, and black with all galvanized fittings. <g>

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    I didn't look the code up but you definitely don't want galvanized flakes running through your system. ��
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Don't shoot the messenger 🙄
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Likes
    And the code as of 2018
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    I have a clean C20 California HVAC license .QUALIFIER?
    619-600-1245

Post Likes

Qualifier needed

Hello, hope you are doing well,
    Wondering if you still qualifying or know someone who wants to qualify my business Fl.
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes

Qualifier

Wondering if you still qualifying or know someone who wants to qualify my business Fl.
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes
    Wondering if you still qualifying or know someone who wants to qualify my business Fl. Hillsborough
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie0310 View Post
    Class A hvac contractor looking to qualify a company in south Florida and also bring to the company my knowledge and experience.
    Contact me if interested.
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes
    Class A hvac contractor looking to qualify a company in south Florida and also bring to the company my knowledge and experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by River7 View Post
    I have a CAC B license. I can qualify an existing company or partner up with someone for a startup. MUST be within 20 miles of Cocoa Beach. You can reply to licplumbers@gmail.com with your name and phone number.
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathpunch0311 View Post
    I’d do it for 20% of the company
    $3500/mo salary and you pay for all insurances and you be the FRO
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mak874 View Post
    Class B qualifier Northeast Florida looking for work.
    Thank you
    5612369990 (Alex)

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in