+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should a TXV be open or closed when not in oporation?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gleng View Post
    Hey Olivero , Happy labor day.Glad you're not on the east coast of florida,In the path of the storm!!
    To you too buddy.

Yeah, we're watching it, hopefully it doesn't shift direction.

I feel sorry for the Bahamas though, man, that's a narly storm.

Post Likes
    Bahamas got nailed bad!!!hopefully the storm stays off the coast far enough to minimize damage.looks like florida will be ok.looks worse for georgia coast and the carolinas.Lets hope it stays far enough off shore.

Post Likes
    Yeah, they got it really bad.

Hopefully it just veers off completely, but you never know. We're on the ready though, if it decides to come to Clearwater, we'll be ready for it.

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    You'll be alright.

For thousands of years Native Americans made their homes, and wintering sites around what is now Tampa Bay. North of Tampa Bay there are many sacred sites, burial grounds, and ceremonial areas. In 1921 a destructive hurricane come ashore near Tarpon Springs (20 miles from Clearwater) and did extensive damage to their sacred sites.

Soon after that Native Americans from all around the southeastern US came there, performed various rituals, and so cast a protective spell over their area: asking that their sacred sites be spared from any further damage.

To the best of my knowledge every area in Fl has sustained hurricane damage, and sometimes massive damage, at least once in the last 98 years. All, that is, all except for one. The area blessed by the Native Americans' protective efforts.

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by Olivero View Post
    Yeah, they got it really bad.

Hopefully it just veers off completely, but you never know. We're on the ready though, if it decides to come to Clearwater, we'll be ready for it.
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

Post Likes
    Jinxed

Poodle Head Mikey is offline Membership Chair/ARP Committee / Professional Member*
    I try to stay as far away from myself as I can.
    Post Likes
    Embraced.

Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Jinxed
    PHM
    --------

When faced with the choice between changing one's mind, and proving that there is no need to do so, most tend to get busy on the proof.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in