Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis M View Post
    Thanks to most people for the advise. I had a good time on the ride along. It was a long day (about 13 hours) but it went by quick and I hope to do it again soon. I learned a-lot about how things work in the field compared to the class room.
    Nice, but wait till the busy season and 13hrs will seem like a short day!Thats about average fromm my experiance. But its good to hear you liked it and want more.Was the tech helpfull and try to teach you?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Why in the world would he need knee pads unless he is going to..............................
    .... Experience the joy of the nose bumper of a Hill Phoenix case. Twist down then up, down then up, down then up.

Seriously as a rookie your pen and notepad are your best friends. Makes pipe lists and coffee runs easy. Also, keep a sharpie and a measuring tape on you, a pocket flashlight, and a olfa knife on you at all times.

Despite what some may say about how you look like a geek, it sure as hell beats getting an earload for missing one fitting because you got 14/15 of the ones asked for. Instead, you just get an earfull for not getting it there fast enough.
    Get money, get paid.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12