+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some prayers guys...

Post Likes
    Twilly will pray for you
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Post Likes
    May God bless you with his healing power and comfort you and your family now and always.

Post Likes
    Patrickm1587, my wife and I have and will continue to pray for your complete recovery. I find comfort in Proverbs 3:5-6 when I am up against the wall.

Post Likes
    so young to be suffering such trama, I wish you the best and pray for you and your family
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Post Likes
    I have asked God to place his hand on you. When you have recovered help spread the good word.

Pete
    Twilly is my hero!

Post Likes
    Hang in there it's rough.

How are lateset ct labs & Scans looking??????

The A$$ Kick treatment give you i a beating.

Not sure if this helps but you might try Thinking (saying yelling ) Fu%k you I going to make it through treatment just to FU%k cancer up the a$$. (Just a idea)

PM me any time if you want to Talk.

I'm in Cary NC.

Cancer Suck

Bret
    If you help others then you are a Success

Post Likes
    You both are an inspiration! God bless.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChillerMan View Post
    Don't worry about your dad. I'm a dad and I would do anything to help out my son. He's worrying about you a lot, and staying busy is probably the best thing he could do right now.

I've got a relative who has bladder cancer and I've been doing a lot of research on standard cancer treatments and alternative treatments. I came across Dr. Burzynski: http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/ He is currently in FDA human trials with his cancer treatment and is having success.

Also to learn more about Dr. Burzynski and how the FDA tried to steal his patented treatment and silence him, watch this movie: You'll never trust the FDA again.

Good luck with your treatments, thoughts and prayers are with you!
    First off. Bud prayer sent. Second if you check the records you will find most of the upper management for pharmaceutacal companies where former FDA management officials. FDA works for the drug companies.

Post Likes
    I am speechless. At 24 you should only be worrying about the future. I feel selfish at 54 because I am in very good health. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family. God bless and have a very speedy recovery.

Bill
    Signature on hold. Trying to find a real Jefferson quote I like. Others here have bogus Jefferson quotes too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in