Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Pacific time zone would have been a good response, but now it's narrowed down pretty good.

Damn taking my thread to a hiring in Montana thread...actually it's funny, that is where I wanted to go before I made the move here. Love my job, but honestly I too would rather be in Montana as it is more of my lifestyle, and it has nothing to do with Sheep, nor Brokeback Mountain! I can say though I do believe I work for one of the best company's ever.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crab master View Post
    Bump, still looking if anyone is out there, btw pay range just starts a 55K for base level...
    This past year the Christmas bonus $ was even better and gift cards and choice of a PS4/XBox1.
    Growth continues at a stellar rate.
    Geez, I just noticed you are still touting your job opening.

I would have expected you'd have been flooded with applicants by now.

Are your requirements that strict and tough that you are rejecting applicants by the score? Or is it a matter of just not getting sufficient applicants to find one that's at least a close match to what you are looking for?

Just curious. I'd have thought in the current economy there might be a lot of folk looking to jump into what sounds like a good opportunity.

Well, except for location. Been down in that area of the country. It's okay, I enjoyed the visits. But I'd rather be where I am, in the Land-Of-Lakes. Lots of fish, and it has more like 15,000 lakes than 10,000. Good hunting for those who enjoy that. Plenty of areas to camp, go snowmobiling, boating, etc. And if I get cold, simple, I dress for the weather.

BTW, I've been to Montana, too. And Idaho. Nice areas. A bit sparse in job opportunities tho.

And my favorite dog probably wouldn't like the South West much. He much prefers playing in the ice and snow. A Basset hound. Had a Norwegian Elkhound, but he died of old age a few years back.
    A site where I stash some stuff that might be interesting to some folks.
    http://cid-0554c074ec47c396.office.l...e.aspx/.Public

Post Likes
    Nope very few to no applicants. Had one good one last year, but the move didn't work for the family. Maybe the requirements are scaring people off, IDK. Didn't say perfect background, just very clean....

I had/have approval to almost double that $ for the right person.

My German Wirehairs handle it ok, went out hunting quail and chukar a few weeks ago and it was almost 70 deg F out so we ended up cutting the hunt short. Got a few points and a couple of birds, so it was still a nice hunt. One is a house dog the other 3 were all outdoor dogs. I just got to watch them close when we hunt and carry lots of water, but I definitely prefer hunting in 40 deg and cooler weather.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12