Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Controls Engineer Wanted

We are currently looking for a Facility Controls Engineer. Experience with TAC Vista/ALC/ALC OEM preferred, but not required. Currently we interface with Modbus, LON, Bacnet and OPC, with more likely to come. This position includes benefits and extra perks such as lunches and teas/energy drinks/etc provided by the company. We are a critical operation facility and a thorough background check will be done on all candidates. You must exhibit a high passion and desire to excel with controls. Please don't waste your time, nor my time if you do not have a very clean background, including your financial records or are not a serious candidate. Willing to train the 'right' candidate with a commercial hvac service background.

Email is in my profile.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    Pay range starts at 55K/year plus benefits and can go higher depending on the candidate.

Benefits include medical, dental, vision, all major holidays, typically a Christmas bonus, company paid uniforms, including work boots, cell phone you can use as your own (within reason) and more. Yet getting the details on how the vacation time is accrued.

Another item is we are a facility that is willing to pay more to get higher quality/better end results and we invest in making sure our equipment stays well maintained. Personally I have yet to be denied a tool/other that I felt I needed or even just wanted to make my job better/easier.

Post Likes
    Still looking - year before last Christmas bonus was 1K plus a PS2 w/a and a gift card to buy a few games, last year 1K plus an IPAD.

Also do other benefits such as a new baby a nice gift card to Target/BabysRUs/other to help out with some of the expenses.

A great company to work for with plenty of room for growth, speaking of growth were building two more large buildings in the near future.

Post Likes

Did I miss this?
    The only decision in life is to decide what to do with the time given to you

Post Likes
    Nope, not posted. I'll PM, but any others interested my email is in my profile.

Post Likes
    Bump, still looking if anyone is out there, btw pay range just starts a 55K for base level...
    This past year the Christmas bonus $ was even better and gift cards and choice of a PS4/XBox1.
    Growth continues at a stellar rate.

Post Likes
    Also travel assistance would very likely be provided to the right candidate.

Post Likes
    Might think about it just for the PS4 if I knew the genral location.
    Beware of the prophet trying to make a profit.

There is less oxygen from knee level to the floor! Check it out next time you tie your boots.

Post Likes
    Southwest US. Email in profle for more details, but PM me/reply to this thread as I don't check the profile email very often.

Post Likes
    And here I thought you were just going to say Pacific Time Zone!
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    Well I guess that is genral all right.
    Montana sounds better any openings ControlsInMT?

There is less oxygen from knee level to the floor! Check it out next time you tie your boots.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by qtip View Post
    Well I guess that is genral all right.
    Montana sounds better any openings ControlsInMT?
    I know of one company hiring but pay is ALOT lower than most would be willing to take.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    All depends on the cost of living.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast