+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking female techs for interview

Post Likes
    Hello - I'm seeking female residential technicians to interview for a story in a national publication geared to HVAC, electrical and plumbing professionals. If you are a female technician, can you please reply with a way I can contact you?

Thank you!
    Sandy Townsend

Post Likes
    I think that most of the gals are going to a convention this weekend.

Post Likes

Wink sandy

Whats the pay? Back when I was a little girl, I would do anything for money. I could do anything. Just what my Momma told me. Did I learn? When it comes to money, sex, or drugs, don't let anything fool you. Roy

Post Likes
    I always wonder why someone would say, "a national publication". The way I see it, if you are not proud of the "publication" you write for it isn't worth much.

Post Likes
    Don't know if she is still around , but Nicole was one of the best a/c person that I have ever worked with.
    She got alot of ribbing when she first started with Axon about 1995. She had already been at Khan Mechanical for some length of time so she had tough skin.As did all technician they went through training period to see if they cound handle field work for such a large company as Axon with 126 trucks. She was assigned to me to she what she could do on winter seasonal check's and repairs. We had long days and never complaint one.As time pasted she wanted to open her own shop and 1996 she formed NAC in North Dallas.I called her a couple of times ,just to see how things were going and her business really took off.

As far as I know she is still out there running her business, but I moved and lost track of her. You might want to check State of Texas for more information.

Nicole Juech-
    N.A.C.= Nicole's Air Conditioning

Post Likes
    I would like to interview them also.

Post Likes

Smile Well

How about our Kgouker! I would back her all the way!

Post Likes
    Thank you. I'll try to reach Nicole. Who is Kgouker?
    Sandy

Post Likes

Smile Oops!

Sorry K, Roy

Post Likes
    Hey Roy! How's it going? Hope all is well with you and Torch Head! LOL

Thanks for thinking of me, but this probably doesn't apply... I was in sales, not the technical side of things.

:-)

Post Likes
    Originally posted by sandywriter
    Thank you. I'll try to reach Nicole. Who is Kgouker?
    Sandy
    Kgouker use to be a sales rep for a Trane dealer in the industry, but she got screwed around and left the industry. She does come around ever so often since it is still in her blood.

Post Likes
    There, see what I mean.

How are you, you beautiful creature of a lady.

Post Likes

Smile Hi K

Still never a dull moment around here! I may find a horse head in my bed tomorrow morning! Nice to hear from you! How's tumbleweed? Roy

Post Likes

Smile Hey K

Read the last couple of my posts. I am working hard, almost debt free, and can talk about my stupid past and still smile. Roy

Post Likes
    I know of one that is very well respected, but she is mainly in the Commercial end of the industry.

So, does this leave her out?

Post Likes
    madeinusa, you totally have me pegged! I've been out of the industry for almost 7 months, but I can't stay off of this site! I'm totally addicted!

I'm doing great! I absolutely LOVE my job and the people that I work with. I ditched the turd of a boyfriend, and I am now seeing an absolutely terrific guy. Things in my life are finally going the way they should!

Roy, I read your post about the axe in your bed... You better keep Torch happy, or it sounds like she might take matters into her own hands... hahahahaha

Post Likes
    I am happy for you K. I hope us guys at hvac-talk made an impression on your life. If I was 6 months younger I would give you a run for your money! Roy

Post Likes
    I am glad to hear you are doing well. Take care.

Post Likes
    You wouldn’t have a chance Roy. I’d smoke all of you if I turned the charm on 100%.

Post Likes

Smile madeinusa

You are right again. I have my Torch Head and we have K! Gotcha! Roy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in