+ Reply to Thread

Thread: This is a shame no matter what it is

Post Likes
    Went to a typical clean and service today. 2 Units. 1 was a Weil McLain GO-3 and a Hallmark HBD 85. The WM is for the small log cabin that has radiant heat through out the house, and the walk way out side to the garage. The Hallmark keeps the garage warm for this.

This poor neglected 1994 Dodge Viper RT/10. Just sitting here rotting away. The tires are dry rotting, the inspection and registration are over 3 years old and the odometer only has a little over 3000 mile on the clock. This is the owners toy box. Next to my van is a cascading line of 5 ATV's, 4 Dirt bikes and off to the right of the picture are 2 new Harleys.
    The owner loads the RT on the lift, and parks everything else under the car. It was a sad shame to see the dust just sitting on this beast. The rag top and weird windows for this are just shoved into a corner rotting away... Alas we finished our cleaning and had to leave..
    Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
    -Robert Green Ingersoll

Post Likes
    Doesn't that make you just want to puke?????!!!!!

A fellow tech told me that yesterday he had to fix a no cool for some ruck folk in Paradise Valley. Turns out to be some large game area (building) behind the main house. The kids have a approx 70" wide screen for video games and assorted other toys in this building behind the home.

He said they were upset it didn't cool to like 72 or soemthing.

And he said each kid came home while he was there working. One driving a Mercedes, and one driving a H2 or soemthing.

He said neither kid could have been over 17!

They might be a bit spoiled!

Post Likes
    That's what we call "Stupid Money" !

Post Likes

Frown been there

yup! and my next call is in the ghetto
    If its worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Post Likes
    Must be nice....in both cases.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Obviously this customer has toooo much moola to burn. You need to increase your prices considerably. This will help him in his spending dilemma. Tell him you will help relieve him from his misery by first removing that old dilapidated Viper. Thereby increasing valuable garage space for those ATV's.
    Learning is a lifelong process

Post Likes
    Whats wrong with having Fast cars in the garage, "Stupid Money"one said,lol, I guess Im really stupid then,lol

Now if I could just figure out how to post pics here, then I can show how the HVAC bizz has got me "Stupid Money",lol.

Sounds more Like Jelousy, "Remember its not how much you make, Its how much You Save". I think Bill Gates or someone said that once.

Post Likes
    i would just take the heater. i could use a heated garage

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in