Post Likes

Confused Cannot login to FX60 once loaded

I have an issue where I opened a new station created on my laptop in Workbench and downloaded it to an FX60. It loaded fine. Now, I cannot login to the FX60 by using Workbench or IE. However, I can open the Platform in Workbench in the Nav Tree and do whatever I can from the Platform. I then loaded software for a different job onto the FX60 and I was able to login without an issue, so I know the problem is not the FX, my laptop, cables, etc. I also cannot find anything wrong with the new station setup. Prior to loading the station, I did update the FX60 from 2.1 to 2.2, but again, I was able to load a different station and login without any issues. I am only using the N2 Bus. I also created a new user because I figured maybe that was causing the issue, but I still cannot login. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DST-Tech View Post
    I have an issue where I opened a new station created on my laptop in Workbench and downloaded it to an FX60. It loaded fine. Now, I cannot login to the FX60 by using Workbench or IE. However, I can open the Platform in Workbench in the Nav Tree and do whatever I can from the Platform. I then loaded software for a different job onto the FX60 and I was able to login without an issue, so I know the problem is not the FX, my laptop, cables, etc. I also cannot find anything wrong with the new station setup. Prior to loading the station, I did update the FX60 from 2.1 to 2.2, but again, I was able to load a different station and login without any issues. I am only using the N2 Bus. I also created a new user because I figured maybe that was causing the issue, but I still cannot login. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    You get to platform...so you are in good shape. Sounds like the fox and http points were changed in the station you downloaded. Open the station on your pc and see. also, I would like to know how you added that user.

Post Likes
    I added the user back in Workbench with the station open on the laptop. When I try to login, it gives me a null:station...... error in the window. Are you referring to the ports being switched? Thanks.

Post Likes
    Are you getting to the login screen?
    Go Rangers!

Post Likes
    If I try to login with IE, I get an error like the station doesn't exist. I never get to the login. If I try to connect through Workbench using the File, Open Remote Station command, I receive back the null:station invalid ord or something to that effect. However, I'll see the Platform highlight in the NAV tree. I can go into the Platform and run any of its commands. This morning, I have created a new station, and copied the bog file and graphics to the station file. One of my techs will load it and see if it works. I created the station using the wizard in Workbench and have never had this issue. Thanks for any help.

Post Likes
    It sounds like the station is not running in the jace. Did you look at the station output to see what the station status is?
    Go Rangers!

Post Likes
    I think you're right, but I don't know why it isn't running. I did not look at the station's output. We'll continue troubleshooting and I'll post when we figure it out. Thanks.

Post Likes
    We finally figured out that the station was not running because we chose SMS service in the initial setup using the new station wizard. For some reason, it did not load the necessary modules for SMS and this was causing the issue. In the Platform, we selected the Verify Software operation and this is where it told us the software was missing. Once we followed the prompts and installed the modules, the station booted up fine. Hopefully, this will help someone else in the future.