+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IN MEMORY OF HONGLO

Post Likes

Unhappy IN MEMORY OF HONGLO

I AM NOT SURE WHERE TO LIST THIS SO I LIST IT HERE I HOPE THAT YOU WILL ALL SPREAD THE NEWS FOR ME.

APRIL 12 2005 GORDON FREEZE OF FREEZE AIR AKA HONGLO IN THIS FORUM PASSED AWAY. I COREY FREEZE HIS SON FEEL IT IMPORTANT FOR YOU ALL TO KNOW AS MANY OF YOU HAVE HAD MANY A DEBATE WITH HIM AND LOVED HIM OR LOVED TO HATE HIM. WE LIVE IN FORT WORTH TEXAS AND ARE LOOKING TO SELL FREEZE AIR IF ANY ONE HAS ANY INTREST OF BUYING OR HAVE ANY IDEA HOW TO SELL A COMPANY LIKE THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT H_ELECTRONICS@HOTMAIL.COM IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    THANK YOU.

Post Likes
    Corey, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you and his family the best.

Here is a thread that was started a couple of days ago.

click here

As you can see he was very well liked on this site.
    We will miss him as well. Take care of yourself and his family.

It was very nice of you to let his fellow friends know the news.

Post Likes
    Corey,although i did not know your dad personally...i enjoyed reading his post and found him to be a very interesting and intelligent person.May GOD bless you and your family thru this time.I am just starting out in business,so i can not give you the answer you are seeking,but there will be others along shortly that should be able to assist you with the information you are looking to obtain.Your family has been on my mind and in my prayers,...our fellow tradesman"HONGLO" WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.....JUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS IN A BETTER PLACE AND WAITING FOR US TO GET THERE....from mo-flo's family to yours....GOD BLESS.

Post Likes
    He will be missed by all, Our thoughts are with you and your family at this time.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards" ~ Vernon Law

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts." ~ John Wooden

"When the teachers become unteachable we're all in trouble" ~ Mr. Bill

"Remember "Pro" is only a name, it's not always a mindset determined to do everything correctly" ~ Mr. Bill

Post Likes
    Corey I never engaged in your fathers threads but i did read them. He seemed to be a thoughtful and interesting person.
    I am sorry for your loss and hope he was a beleiver and is now in Heaven looking out for you.

Now to your question do a search on the web for business brokers. They will help you through this list your company and find a buyer and help them finance it. Screen them carefully and talk to a handful of customer that purchased companies through them and those that sold through them.

They worth of the company will be very relative to its size service contracts in force and inventory. If it is a small one or two business it will not be worth much at all. What you might do in that case is solicit a manager to run the company for a percentage of the profits. This also will require screening and keeping close watch on the books.

There are several good people on this forum that are from Fort Worth and they may be interested or know of someone.

I suggest starting a thread asking for Fort Worth area techs to reply. In fact I will start such a thread and see if I can help you along.

Post Likes
    Sorry to hear this. He will be missed. I too enjoyed his posts. May God be with you and your family.

Post Likes
    Corey,

Sorry to hear about your dad. God be with you and your family.

Rob

Post Likes
    Corey, I'm sorry for your loss, Our prayers are with you and yours.

I'm also sorry for the loss of an admired guy on this forum. Honglo put up a good fight and had passion for his career and livelyhood and shared his knowlege in a decent and articulate way. I'm sure we all learned something from him.

I wish you well handling his estate, thats never easy. Maybe it will help bring some closure for your family.

God Bless

Post Likes
    Corey, I'm sorry to hear of your loss, may god bless you, and your family.

Post Likes
    I extend my most sincere condolences to you and your
    family.
    May he rest in peace and may perpetual light shine upon
    him.

Post Likes

Unhappy

I APPRECIATE THE CONCERN FROM U ALL SADLY THINGS DO HAPPEN LIKE THIS AS HARD AS IT IS TO SAY WE MUST MOVE ON MY FAMILY AND I WILL DO OUR BEST I HAVE READ SOME POSTS AND TO LET U ALL KNOW THE CAUSE OF DEAT WAS THIS

ANY TIME HE HAD FOOD THAT CONTAINED "MSG" HE WOULD SUFFER FROM SIEZUERS (CANT SPELL GOOD) LAST TUES HE HAD ONE AND SUFFICATED HEAD FIRST IN HIS PILLOW THE ONLY COMFORT THAT I CAN GIVE MY FAMILY IN THIS IS THAT HE DIDNT FELL IT AND DID IN FACT GO PEACEFULLY. UNFORTUNATLEY THERE IS NOT INSURANCE THAT HE HAD AND THINGS HAVE GONE BAD FOR US BUT WE HAVE TO GET THROUGH IT AS MUCH AS IT DOSE HURT EXP FOR HIS WIFE MY MOM I THANK U ALL WHO HAVE US IN UR PRAYRS. ALL I CAN SAY IS IF U HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER WHO SUFFERS FROM SIEZUERS PLEASE WATCH THEM CLOSE SO U DONT HAVE THIS HAPPEN TO U IT HURTS AND I DONT WISH THIS ON ANYONE.

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN A FOLLOWER OF HIS POSTS MOST IMPORTANLTLY THE WHOLE CARDBORD BOX THEROY I HAVE THE BOX IN A SAFE PLACE U ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY HE WAS ABOUT IT IT IS ONE OF MANY THINGS WE HAVE TO REMEBER HIS INSAINE GENIOUS AND HOW HE WOULD STRIVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT HOW HE DISCOVERD SOMETHING THAT IS HOW WE CAN ALL REMEMBER HIM AS THE MAD SCIENTIST

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR UR CONSIRN
    COREY

Post Likes
    condolenses Corey to your family. I lost my dad last august.Its tuff, being a patriarche of the family now. vent if you need too, Ill listen!

Post Likes
    Anyone ever see or get an address we can send memorials to? I didn't know Honglo, but he was one of us and I'd be happy to help out, as I am sure others would be too.

Bobby

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in