Post Likes

Wink master-bilt self-contained fzr

I was working on a 3 dr master-bilt freezer today...and i was there for "running warm" svc call...problem was an iced up evaporator...cause the ERC-2 WAS NOT WORKING AND NOT GOING INTO DEF.the cool part is when i called tech support to find out if i need the contol board or the paragon display i found that the parameters can be set by the display and removed and once everything is set-up the display is not needed to control the functions that were previously entered,in short if u have a working display(on a case elsewhere in the store) it can be used to set-up the erc-2 board and will work untill the ordred parts arrive...the erc-2 is also sold w/ both the board and the display...so you can keep the old display (if working) as a service tool. cool huh???:

Post Likes
    That's handy to know. Thanks

I had the impression the program was in the display module.

Post Likes
    I also made a longer cable for use between the display and control on ERC-2 you can stand up to program and not be on the floor .

Post Likes
    thanks for the tip...when my parts come in,and the old display is "good" I will make a long cord as well...thanks for the input.