+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: keurig coffee maker

Post Likes

keurig coffee maker

I Like a cup of coffee in the morning or with supper. Just one is enough. My drip sucks for small amounts of coffee. The french press is a mess to clean up.

I have been looking at the keurig coffee makers...with the K-cups you insert for different types of coffee or tea.
    Aunt has one and loves it. Anyone else tried these or have one?

Post Likes
    a friend has one thye make good coffee, costs about .50 a cup

Post Likes
    I only had one cup at a customer's house. Thought it tasted kinda fake. But I drank it.

Post Likes
    Ive got one. I really like it!
    Its fast, the coffee is almost as good as coffee shop coffee. I find myself indulging in a cup in the evening now just because its so easy.
    A few K-Cups I like are: Paul Newmans Blend (bold), Donut Shop, Green Mountain Blends. Go For it, I think you will like.
    Its nice having a few different choices to suit your fancy.
    Don't redistribute my wealth,, redistribute my work ethic!

Post Likes
    I have a Tassimo, I would not buy this machine as you can only use their T Discs. They have "my" K cups for the Kureg. Also Bunn has a single cup unit that uses pods, and I believe you can get a refillable pod. My Ten cup Bunn is made in USA, and their customer service is excellent. I got a reconditioned unit and paid under thirty for it.

Post Likes
    i have one, it works great, wide variety of choices with coffee's and such
    definitely suggest it.

Post Likes
    I have to have a full pot of steaming coffee to get me going. I've tried other enemas, but only the coffee really does the trick.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Sams has a good bundle package with about 60 "free" K-Cups.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I have to have a full pot of steaming coffee to get me going. I've tried other enemas, but only the coffee really does the trick.
    I'm the same way, but really like a good cup in the afternoon........

I have a Property maintenance boss that has one.......It's great, I like a plain old blend with a little milk....

Sorta expensive, but whats not?

"Value our Differences"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    I'm the same way, but really like a good cup in the afternoon........

I have a Property maintenance boss that has one.......It's great, I like a plain old blend with a little milk....

Sorta expensive, but whats not?

We'll have to do coffee together someday. I have hose splitter for up to four insertion tubes from one bag so no one has to wait.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    Got one for Christmas. The whole family is using it and trying all different flavors of coffee. Got the one that makes 3 different sizes of cups. Coffee comes out at 192* nice and hot. Best coffee maker ever.

Post Likes
    Yea I enjoy mine. The biggest cup it makes is 12 oz. THat may be a little bit of a pain depending on the user. I just make a 10oz and a 6oz with the same k cup. I like the taste of the coffee.

The guys in my area can most likely appreciate my next comment. WAWA coffee is not the same with them damn dispensers. Thats what started this whole thing...
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    My wife bought one of the Keurig coffee makers, it makes great coffee.

Post Likes
    We bought one for the shop and one for home. No one would ever wash the pot here at work. So now that problem is solved.

At home my wife doesn't drink coffee. There was always a waste unless I drank the whole pot. Not a good idea. Now there is no waste.

When we went to Ireland a few years ago all the gas stations and convenience stores had these K cups. That was the only way you could buy a cup of coffee.

Post Likes
    Like mine although I still brew a full pot if I'm Jones-n for the caf fix. If you use the hot chocolate K cups, always run a small cup of just water to rinse the piercing needle otherwise it will plug up and drive you buggy trying to figure it out.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heaterman View Post
    Like mine although I still brew a full pot if I'm Jones-n for the caf fix. If you use the hot chocolate K cups, always run a small cup of just water to rinse the piercing needle otherwise it will plug up and drive you buggy trying to figure it out.
    Neve though about that. Good point tho. I'm no a fan of the hot chocolate from the keurig. I use the correct cup size so I know it's not that lol ( I knew someone would mention that)
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Got one as a x-mas gift a year ago... all I ever buy these days is the Newman's own bold and Donut shop k-cups. It's very convenient, but more expensive than regular coffee at 50 cents a cup. Good if only a few people drink coffee, so you don't need to make a full pot.
    Also, you have to de-scale it every 3-4 months - depending on how purified the water you use is. Otherwise it'll really piss you off when you're trying to get out the door in the morning and the damn thing won't spit out a cup!

Post Likes
    Like the Newman's bold and Emeril's as well. Actually can get two small cups out of one K cup when using either of those two.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    Got one as a x-mas gift a year ago... all I ever buy these days is the Newman's own bold and Donut shop k-cups. It's very convenient, but more expensive than regular coffee at 50 cents a cup. Good if only a few people drink coffee, so you don't need to make a full pot.
    Also, you have to de-scale it every 3-4 months - depending on how purified the water you use is. Otherwise it'll really piss you off when you're trying to get out the door in the morning and the damn thing won't spit out a cup!
    I had been going thru a couple regular coffee pots a year due to hard water when I wanteded to go K-Cup. We began to use bottle water and it works great now. It probably costs a tad more, but hey........

Post Likes
    I went with the Elite model

....great coffee!
    so far my fave is Caribou Coffee Daybreak and Tullys house.
    Ive only had it 7 days and looking forward to trying more.
    Had one tea and was not impressed...I like TP nips bags for a tea.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in