Post Likes

Webs Bacnet Class

Hey guys, my company has landed two large jobs with bacnet controls. It will be Honeywell webs, we just finished two large lon jobs but have no bacnet experience. I have checked Honeywell's training, Mov, and some others and can't find a class. Just looking to see if anyone has been to bacnet class and can recommend it. Then I will have to fight with boss for training, this stuff is so simple right!!!.

Post Likes
    Are you going to be using bacnet Spyders?
    Go Rangers!

Post Likes
    Yes Bacnet Spyders will be used.

Post Likes
    If you know Spyders you should'nt have much of a problem.. just blow out all the nvi, nvo, nci lon network points before you pull in a app off the palette and then re-add - for boolean I used Unit-less VAL-ubyte; I used an IP backbone with Contemporary Controls BASRT-B (4) routers on eth1 (NPM6) - worked great!
    HW does a nice job adding AV_, BI_ etc,, to each point using discover I just used the same namestyle.. make sure you check the advanced tab on network points; it seems to make every thing AV - check the name also at this time..
    The BACnet link manager worked fine even for a easyIO on IP to a Spyder and a York E-link on MS/TP
    HW needs more product like a microSpyder/VAV in BACnet imho

Post Likes
    I'm sure with enough hair pulling, and late nights one can figure it out. Last job was the first real job use with AX platform and Spyders all Lon. It was a large learning curve but is completed and working well. I was just trying to prepare myself a little better, so I don't have to work 80 hours a week. I will probably get a bacnet controller and start playing around at home that is the only way I learn anyways. So thanks for the reply and still if anyone knows of a class I still would be interested.