Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    2
    Post Likes

    Jobs for Tridium and BACnet technicians and programmers

    Several positions available for techs and programmers with BACnet and Tridium experience in San Antonio and South Texas.

    Please send resume to:

    scott.wells@opentechcontrols.com
    www.opentechcontrols.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,108
    Post Likes
    Scott, are you with the same Opentech that did the old Goudchaux building in Baton Rouge?
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    13,594
    Post Likes

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,108
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Joey... he can't read this. Although he doesn't qualify to post a job wanted ad on the site I had the choice to remove it or send it here.
    DOH! thanks Lusker
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    13,594
    Post Likes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Western Oregon
    Posts
    499
    Post Likes

    Thumbs up Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    Joey... he can't read this. Although he doesn't qualify to post a job wanted ad on the site I had the choice to remove it or send it here.
    Thanks for doing this Lusker!! It is a real service you've done for us who can read it!!!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!




  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    4,108
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    He will get email reply reminders that will drive him nuts! LOL
    Sweet aggravate the new guy
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixTransform View Post
    very soon it is you that will be pwned

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    13,594
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rad1 View Post
    Thanks for doing this Lusker!! It is a real service you've done for us who can read it!!!
    You can thank your committee for this forum. They really want you guys to become a professional members so you can enjoy the other factors of the site. No need to go through the Membership Committee, speak directly with the Control Forums Committee to have your membership changed. So, say something to the other guys will ya?


    Joey, the new guy should have read the rules..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Western Oregon
    Posts
    499
    Post Likes

    O.K.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lusker View Post
    You can thank your committee for this forum. They really want you guys to become a professional members so you can enjoy the other factors of the site. No need to go through the Membership Committee, speak directly with the Control Forums Committee to have your membership changed. So, say something to the other guys will ya?


    Joey, the new guy should have read the rules..
    THANKS COMMITTEE!! Great new feature!!
    RealEyes
    Realize
    RealLies!




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    315
    Post Likes
    I work for Scott, he was suprised to find out in my interview I was contacted by one of his employees through this fine site. I know scott has worked for honeywell, johnson controls, TAC, and currently is the VP/ General Manager for Opentech in San Antiono covering south Texas as well.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    maryland
    Posts
    1,408
    Post Likes
    The OpenTech website is awesome...just saying.
    Saving the world...one service call at a time.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,667
    Post Likes
    fascinating thread! Unreal the traffic the posting is getting!
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •