+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paul Jr. Coleman Grill

Post Likes

Paul Jr. Coleman Grill

Just wondering if anyone has one of these or seen one in action. I am in need of a new portable grill which I can use for daily cooking during the summer.
    Is this grill sturdy?

Post Likes
    waiting for the paul sr grill to come out, never seen one did they even sell any?
    275-300 on ebay. you can get a lot better grill for that kind of money.
    http://completed.shop.ebay.com/i.htm...c0.m283&_rdc=1

Post Likes
    I have the Coleman 'road trip". I believe this is the version they had before the Paul jr. This paul jr. looks easier to use then mine. But the cooking part look pretty much the same as the one I have.

I like the way my roadtrip cooks. Particularly the optional griddles. The only problem I ever had is a spider got up in the jet tube and it was a pain taking it apart to get at the problem. Maybe the made the new model spiderproof.

Post Likes
    I saw one at Cabelas, they look really cheaply made to me.
    Don't redistribute my wealth,, redistribute my work ethic!

Post Likes
    Here is a worthless recommendation, unless you tailgate with a big crowd...
    I have the WORST portable, but the BEST grill. When I bought a new grill at Academy and it took four people to load it up I knew I was in trouble, so I cut the legs off of my New Braunfels Smoker/ Grill and mounted it to a garden cart. Now I take it with me on almost every trip. In my travel trailer days I would load it in the pick-up with motorcycle ramps, now I just ramp it up into the toyhauler.
    Low and slow is the only way to go!!! Last week we had hickory smoked roaster chickens for twenty with Big Bob Gibson's white BBQ sauce. Next year our season opener is against Arkansas and I've already found a butcher to get a suckling pig. Sooie!!!Yesterday on YouTube I came across an interesting video, as I myself picked up a new "toy", look with one eye, it might be useful. Good luck

Post Likes
    It's hard to find many reviews on that particular unit https://bestoutdooritems.com/coleman...ll-lxe-vs-lxx/. I don't know whether I should give it a try to buy it, or forget about it.Here is a video from previous post

Post Likes
    Can anyone suggest me a good smoker for camping. I am planning for hiking next month.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in