Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Just an update on my LC bag. Damn i love that tool bag, never in 20 years could i get a bag. bucket pouch to work for me, I actually enjoy working out of the this bag. I am not very organized with my tools, this bag actually is training me lol. Cant say enough good things about it

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pringlel View Post
    Just an update on my LC bag. Damn i love that tool bag, never in 20 years could i get a bag. bucket pouch to work for me, I actually enjoy working out of the this bag. I am not very organized with my tools, this bag actually is training me lol. Cant say enough good things about it
    Good to see you like the bag!!
    I dont install leaks, i just fix em

Sig line removed by Admin*

Lets see if this gets removed..............

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by atcherservice View Post
    was a great video, I have issues with how my gear fits in my lc, I will try it your way. I have several of my techs hooked on Veto as well, and I give them as bonus when they do a good job. The ylike the reward, and I like to see my techs with tool bags the keep up with the work they do. There really good with the warranty, I broke the strap on mine as well as one of the other bags my techs had and they shipped out new strapps asap. Great company and woth evey penny for their product they have. I look forward to the review you give on the lap top modle, I am very interested in that.

Thanks for the review.

Ken Atcher Service
    No problem ken, glad i could be of service

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pringlel View Post
    Very well done video Kleinman, your bag is squared away. My new company laptop should be in Friday, Please give us review of the LT-XL.
    And i will try to make a review of the LT-XL tomorrow.......

Post Likes
    Just got my LC in. pretty good so far.....I need a little training myself on putting those tools back ther they go.

Post Likes
    I have been doing extremely well putting tools back, its plain shocking to me to tell you the truth. Also when i read on here you can tell at a glance if you are missing tools at a glance. I have worked with people who could and was envious. Well i can tell if something is missing maybe not at a glance, i have to study it for a second or two. The damn bag is training me, may be the best money spent in my career.
    Just got my little 10.8 volt makita impact driver, its in the bag charged and ready to go dying to try it out.

Post Likes
    I'm wondering if a picture may be in order

Post Likes
    I will work on it this weekend wanted to dig out my camera anyways

Post Likes
    Question about Veto bags (and you can tell I am considering one):

It would appear the bag might tip over, with the tools in pockets on a vertical wall... does the bag stand up properly with 25-30# of tools in it?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Question about Veto bags (and you can tell I am considering one):

It would appear the bag might tip over, with the tools in pockets on a vertical wall... does the bag stand up properly with 25-30# of tools in it?
    ga Either open or closed top will not fall over or dip/sag.
    I've sat and stood on mine more than a few times as well
    I could not make an OT bag work for the life of me.
    If you travel light with a few tools and nothing small an OT might be just OK. Too hard to get at everything IMO.
    All the zip up pacs rock since you have access to everything from the front and not just the top like an OT.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    never a problem tipping over , Maybe in the back of your van slamming on the brakes. The beauty of this bag is you can toss it in the back of your van if you wish and nothing seems to get out of place when you unzip it.
    I took my OT back and exchanged it for a closed top LC. I am very happy i did

Post Likes
    I've got the Veto Pro Pac XL and love it. It's sturdy, rugged and has plenty of room. All of the compartments are well designed. I've even had it in moderate rain and all of my tools remained dry. The only draw back I can see is that is freaking heavy. I'm a commercial tech so I spend alot of time climbing and that bag give a good workout. I would like for them to come out with a backpack. That would rock.
    If it moves and it's not supposed to use duct tape, if it doesn't move and it's supposed to use a hammer, and if it sqeals spit on it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kwwrightjr View Post
    I've got the Veto Pro Pac XL and love it. It's sturdy, rugged and has plenty of room. All of the compartments are well designed. I've even had it in moderate rain and all of my tools remained dry. The only draw back I can see is that is freaking heavy. I'm a commercial tech so I spend alot of time climbing and that bag give a good workout. I would like for them to come out with a backpack. That would rock.
    I like this idea also! A backpack that will stand up (physically stand up as in not fall over) on its own like the others... yet comfortable to strap to one's back and carry around.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast