Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Post Likes
    Fieldpiece also doesn't tell you what those some gasses their detectors detect better than others are so it must be better for sales to keep it a secret.

Post Likes
    I have both the ZX and ZX1 and can confirm not much difference between them. I've had a few funny experiences with them, but I'm not sure that's just not the nature of the beast with detectors.
    I don't know what to think of all the FP tool problems, as I must be the luckiest person in the field. I've yet to have an issue, and I have several of their tools. I have two SC440's and would not trade them for any other meter, none! The new Sman 380 is top flight in every way. The JL probes are pretty good too, not much to outshine them yet. That's just a few of my tools from FP and all have been really good. I'm not going to lie, there's some things that are not my favorites, but they still work good. For instance, I love the BluVac, and won't be buying anything else at least until it dies. Although I've not tried the FP recovery or vacuum pump, I have an Appion recovery and am happy, and my YJ pump is a winner. So, I'm not a FP fanboy, just saying, they make some good tools.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567