If your commited to quality work and doing it right, I need help. Ideally knowing how to properly install and fire up equipment is a plus. Having your own tools is another.
If your just looking for a job. No need to respond.

Custom Air llc. is only 4 months old. The area is the fastest growing area in Oregon with an average 12% growth rate for the past 4 years. My market is Customs and major retro-fits. Lennox is my line of equipment. I am 1 of 3 in Central Oregon offering Lennox. (Thier are over 90 hvac companies in the area most offering non major brand equipment with partial lines.)

Benefits are 0 at this point, mainly due to no time to look into them. In other words I haven't a day off in the past month. (Opps 1 day)

I am not a production company and bigger is not better. Better is Bigger $$. We'll stay with the $$.

Interested persons can call me @ 541-350-6663 Leave a message if I don't answer--Richard (otherwise I check my E-mail every 2 or 3 days) customair@bendcable.com

AREA-- It's cold in the winter (teens) and warm during the days in the summer (80'S). 20 golf courses,3 or 4 end resorts, bunches of fishing lakes, skiing, dirt bike riding. hunting.