Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222526272829303132
    Post Likes
    RoBoTeq..I am new to this forum so I apologize for hijacking a thread. I am trying to contact you in regards to a "phenomenon" that took place with my HVAC system that you had discussed in depth all the way back in 2008...catastrophic unexplained burst of multiple return loops in a hot water hydronic heat coil- presents as a freezeup but in above freezing ambient conditions...you had a theory about static discharge that was very interesting. Is there a way to discuss?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickshok View Post
    RoBoTeq..I am new to this forum so I apologize for hijacking a thread. I am trying to contact you in regards to a "phenomenon" that took place with my HVAC system that you had discussed in depth all the way back in 2008...catastrophic unexplained burst of multiple return loops in a hot water hydronic heat coil- presents as a freezeup but in above freezing ambient conditions...you had a theory about static discharge that was very interesting. Is there a way to discuss?
    Whoa there my new friend....

Go easy. I can arrange for you to speak with Robo but it will be with his permission.

Until then you have been put in a holding box.

I'll keep you in the loop but for now.... no.

Until then put your email in your profile so Robo can contact you on his terms.

Thx

Post Likes
    Thanks, Dad. I am very familiar with the issue and will be more than happy to discuss it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    Whoa there my new friend....

Go easy. I can arrange for you to speak with Robo but it will be with his permission.

Until then you have been put in a holding box.

I'll keep you in the loop but for now.... no.

Until then put your email in your profile so Robo can contact you on his terms.

Thx

Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    I am very familiar with that issue. My email address is in my profile if you'd like to discuss it. I would require knowing who you are and why the interest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickshok View Post
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes

Post Likes
    This is my wife and myself just after our Rolling Thunder XXXII ride last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

7. Likes Dad, vin lashon, glennac, Special-K liked this post
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    I hear AMVETS is stepping in next year to keep the thunder rolling.

That is what I have read as well. Whether it happens or not is yet to be seen. I have ridden to the RT for the past 6 years in a row. I was as shocked as anybody to find out that RT was no longer going to host the event. My understanding is that there has been a lot of obstacles to the event and they get worse each year. The cost of the using the pentagon parking lot is huge, even though immediately after the run, the place is cleaned spotless. I know that the park police have been less and less tolerant of us each year. Going so far as to deny us parking in the ball fields off of Ohio Drive two years ago; that is where most of the participants park after the ride and then walk around the many memorials in the area. This year they did let us park there, that is where the picture was taken at. They also were randomly handing out tickets on Saturday to bikers that were parking on the grass along Constitution Ave. Parking there has been standard practice for many years and was never a problem before.

Post Likes

11. Likes Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender60 View Post
    This is my wife and myself just after our Rolling Thunder XXXII ride last year.
    I think you and Glennac could pass for brothers, at least cousins. Fine looking couple my friend.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

“They can’t do anything about it unless they start shooting people, and presumably they won’t do that.” Protester & confirmed idiot.

"I am not here to rescue you, I am bringing you along for emergency rations" Quark.

"This is me, I'm not at home. If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone." Sherl Crow

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

13. Likes glennac, Fender60 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I think you and Glennac could pass for brothers, at least cousins. Fine looking couple my friend.
    Yeah Tool, Fender is a good man, vet and patriot. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

15. Likes lions_lair, Fender60 liked this post
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222526272829303132