+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tridium R2 Program block: binary enabled timer

Post Likes

Question Tridium R2 Program block: binary enabled timer

Looking for a program code to perform a timer function that starts counting up seconds after a binary contact is engaged. Anyone out there done this?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctl-fool View Post
    Looking for a program code to perform a timer function that starts counting up seconds after a binary contact is engaged. Anyone out there done this?
    Not simply like that - What do you want to do with the info? You can probably just expose this point from a Binary Input for reference. If you are more specific then we can probably help.
    gnomethang

Post Likes

Delay on function and seconds since went active

am looking for a delay-on-make function, and also want to display seconds elapsed since true condition with adjustable time parameter.

Post Likes
    Hmmm - I have a delay On/Off program object for a Binary State. I could send that tomorrow when I am at the office (21:00 here!).
    You can probably display the elapsed seconds no problem using a reset on the BI - I will check.
    What is the adjustable time parameter for? Alarm after a certain active time? If so the BI can handle that as well, can it not?.
    gnomethang

Post Likes

Question R2 binary "delay on" needed

Man, I hate to post on such an old thread, but I'm not familiar with the R2 world, and I need a "delay on" function on a binary line.

I have a BI that's driving an autodialer, and I want to put a one or two minute debounce on it so that I stop getting calls for momentary changes.

On the existing BI, I see there's a delay setting on the Alarm, but I think that just delays the alarm and not the actual output. I say this because the delay is set to one minute and the emails linked to that alarm don't come as often as the autodialer calls me.

Post Likes
    It's under the local library. Look under Tridiumx>programlib>util>BDelay right click, copy, paste

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by incontrol View Post
    It's under the local library. Look under Tridiumx>programlib>util>BDelay right click, copy, paste
    Wow, that was easy. Thank you for directing me there!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in