Thread: rover 6.0

Post Likes

rover 6.0

I just received my rover kit. I have uploaded my tgp program that I need to make a change on. Before I download this with the changes, do I have to do anything like compile or debug? I have no experience with rover. I have worked with the upcmedit, pcmedit, honeywell care, lonspec, and gx9100, but not rover. Any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance, mike

Post Likes
    Also does anyone have a pdf for using rover or a link to one. again thanks.

Post Likes
    After changes are made hit the compile button. It will come up with any errors or warnings that you need to look at. Once you get a success you can either download new program or replace existing program. If you're just modifying a existing one then select replace existing.

Post Likes
    After compiling and getting errors, look at the TGP program, the error(s) will be highlighted in red. At least the earlier version did this.
    Jogas
    Four wheel therapy, my 1968 Camaro is gone and will be missed

Post Likes
    Yes you will have to compile before you can download to the MP580/1 and Yes the errors will show up in red with that Firmware 6.0. I will try to find a Book for you tomorow, maybe that will help.

Post Likes
    The user guide is located at C:/program files/rover. I would also suggest either getting the latest Service Pack for 6.0, or upgrading to 7.1 with the latest Service Pack.

Modify, Compile, Replace Existing

Post Likes
    So I should have the rover manual with the software. thanks