+ Reply to Thread

Thread: victory HISA-2D-7 warmer

Post Likes

victory HISA-2D-7 warmer

I have several of these warmers. It is the kind with a retainer strip and clips to hold the gasket on. My gaskets keep pulling out. Sometime the clips pull out too. Tech support says to put some silicon on the gaskets when I reinstall them. When I took them over there was silicon on all the gaskets, but that did not fix the problem.

Anybody out there have any ideas?
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

Post Likes
    Di you get that little rubber to slide over the edging all the way around it I had that problem were one corner would not go all the way around and when I was done a week later the gaskets were coming undone then I got a coworker to help hold the door steady while I made sure the lip was sealed all the way around and it worked no more slipping gaskets

Post Likes
    I found it is usually easier to take the door off.
    Yes, both sides of the gasket were completely under the retaining metal.

I have worked with them before. The door sweep goes a long way to hold the bottom of the gasket on.

What I ended up doing: I put a little silicon caulk on the outside edge of the retaining metal when I put the gasket on. I like to put the inside on first then the outside. It seems easier that way
    If the superheat ain't right it ain't charged right.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in