Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    To all of you that put your email in your messages, that it not allowed, put them in your profile. The Control Commitee or the moderator will tell you this. Just a heads up.

Lontshooter

Post Likes
    I think ur email in ur profile is incorrect I hve tried by sending a literature twice but its fail
    Quote Originally Posted by jetcontracting View Post
    i was looking for a manual for xpsi, i need to change them temperature in the building soon and the rep has left us high and dry. please email me.

Post Likes
    i don't know why my email bounces some emails so i sent you an email with another email address to send it to. thanks, ps i do get hvac-talk.com notifications on my profile email. sorry just realized that when i updated my contact email that it didn't update it in my profile. its now corrected. sorry for that.

Post Likes
    Lonshooter is correct.

No E-mail addresses or Spam

Please do not include your e-mail address in your posts or signature file. There are automatic programs called "bots" that will tear through all of our posts if there are e-mail addresses. They gather them for the spammers, but, like the spammers, they have no consideration and can overload our server making it unavailable to legitimate users. Posting Spam or contact information in your signature file is also prohibited. Email addresses are not allowed in any form on the site except in the Job Forum and for Moderators, Committee Members and paid site sponsors. Contact info and e-mail addresses may be posted in your Bio/Profile area only.

Post Likes

integration posiblities

Quote Originally Posted by gazelt View Post
    Just joined HVAC-talk. I'm a school district engineer in Oregon. We have several buildings with Barber Colman NW8000 systems, but our newer facilities are using Web-based ALC Bacnet. We have a number of GCMs, PEMs, and MicrozoneII and a few extra manuals as surplus equipment we can make available. Ideally we'd like to trade some of that gear for a few Microflo2 modules as we have few spares of those particular modules (need MF2-PID and MF2-PIT in particular). Lastly, we are looking for ideas or references regarding using a gateway to map between our older BC8000 systems and our ALC Bacnet headend. We are currently getting quotes for a Richards-Zeta Mediator, and have also looked into Jace gateways. Any feedback/advise from someone who has integrated NW8000 to a Bacnet headhead would sure be appreciated. My email is Please put it in your profile, not in post Thanks!
    Gazit have you proceeded in any direction with getting your system upgraded. I have done a lot of these integrations and would like to talk to you about your possibilities. Can you please contact me through the email listed in my profile. I use the Niagara AX framework and Jace-600's to integrate this with a direct ASD driver.

Post Likes

XPSI Manuals

I am also looking for the programming manuals for XPSI. If anyone could send it to me I would be very thankful. Thanks

Post Likes

Network 8000 equipment

We are down to three remaining buildings with NW8000. I got a quote from the Inventsys rep for the JACE solution, but it was more than we could afford and the proposed install involved many disclaimers. At this point, we are simply replacing NW8000 controllers with our current-standard web-based BacNet product, one building at a time. Conseqently, I have the following NW8000 availble to anyone that wants to make an offer. My email address is in my profile. Site administrator - Is there a way I could also post this equipment on the informal sell/trade/buy area? Thanks

3 Siebe GCMs, model GCM 84121-S
    25 Siebe PEMs, model PEM-1
    2 Siebe Microzone IIs, model MZ2-1CE
    10 circuit board cards (the brains) for the above MicrozoneII model backplate.
    15 Siebe MicroFlo2 VAV terminal controllers, model MF2-PID-0-0-1
    2 Siebe Repeaters for ASD network, model RPTR-WIRE
    15 BAPI space sensors w/setpoint adjust for NW8000, model BA/10K-3(11K)RSOC
    5 Barber Colman 22ft averaging sensors, brand new, model BC TS8422
    1 Mamac 12ft averaging sensor, brand new, model TE-205-D-5-G
    21 Mamac 6" duct temp sensors, brand new, model TE-205-B7Z-B-1
    37 Mamac 8" duct temp sensors, 27 are brand new, model TE-205-B7Z-C-1
    1 Mamac 12" duct temp sensors, brand new, model TE-205-B7Z-D

Post Likes
    Site administrator - Is there a way I could also post this equipment on the informal sell/trade/buy area?
    Let me see what I can do here

Post Likes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12