Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

Looking for Xpsi manual

I just took over a building that has 1990 era Barber Cloeman Xpsi but the operater manual is missing. Does anyone know where I could still find one around. I tried searching the net but I haven't been able to find anything.

Post Likes
    What's your E-mail?

Post Likes
    My email is Please put it in your profile, not in post
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-12-2009 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Post Likes
    I sent 2 E-mails. Happy hunting. Let me know if you need more.

Post Likes

BC network 8000

I would also appreciate any info on xpsi interface and software - I have a couple of Microzone II controllers which I have been trying to find info on for some time.
    Email in profile - many thanks.

Post Likes
    any manual for XPSI AND signal ?

Please put it in your profile, not in post

Tedros
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-12-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Post Likes
    also looking for a manual
    Please put it in your profile, not in post
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-12-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Post Likes
    Just joined HVAC-talk. I'm a school district engineer in Oregon. We have several buildings with Barber Colman NW8000 systems, but our newer facilities are using Web-based ALC Bacnet. We have a number of GCMs, PEMs, and MicrozoneII and a few extra manuals as surplus equipment we can make available. Ideally we'd like to trade some of that gear for a few Microflo2 modules as we have few spares of those particular modules (need MF2-PID and MF2-PIT in particular). Lastly, we are looking for ideas or references regarding using a gateway to map between our older BC8000 systems and our ALC Bacnet headend. We are currently getting quotes for a Richards-Zeta Mediator, and have also looked into Jace gateways. Any feedback/advise from someone who has integrated NW8000 to a Bacnet headhead would sure be appreciated. My email is Please put it in your profile, not in post Thanks!
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-12-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Post Likes
    Worked for years at Barber Colman before working for ALC and have upgraded a lot of systems over the years. Also did a few Richards-Zeta Mediator jobs, but with Johnson.

RZ Mediator can do it, but it's super slow. But the process is simple and works.

ALC can do it, even with the old bus line.(Repeaters,repeaters!). But you'll have to remove all FLO2 and PEM's. The WebZONE's would take the place of the Microzone II's. What I do is run a new bus line to all the devices and cut
    over one at a time.

If you keep your old ASD device keep in mind it's still early 1990's vintage.

Good Luck!

Post Likes

xpsi

I have lots of xpsi control logic programs if u want it I m gonna send it to u..and if u need any help regarding its then ask its really easy

Post Likes
    Also looking for a manual.
    Please send it to Please put it in your profile, not in post
    Thanks.
    Last edited by beenthere; 12-12-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Removed email address

Post Likes

I am guessing..

You are looking for an XBSI manual, correct?

Post Likes

xpsi manual

i was looking for a manual for xpsi, i need to change them temperature in the building soon and the rep has left us high and dry. please email me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast